Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: Inserting quotes  (Read 3672 times)

Offline beachboy1

• N Forum Veteran
  • Nude without Towel
  • Referrals: 0
Inserting quotes
« on: September 03, 2012, 05:03:50 pm »
 I wonder if anyone can help.  When trying to quote a message in my reply today, it took me to the 'new message' window but with no quote!  Even adding 'Add quote' at the bottom of the same page doesn't do anything. Has anyone any ideas why it's not working?  I am on Firefox but Internet Explorer doesn't include it either.

THanks, TJ

Offline Delta

• Administrator
  • Broke the fourth wall
  • For SCIENCE!
  • Referrals: 3
Re: Inserting quotes
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2012, 07:20:55 pm »
Been having the same issue lately, but I could not find the source for it. Opening the "quote" link in a new window works fine for me, but that is only a substitute.
Please send me a message on the forum before contacting me over IM. For best results, also mention what you want to talk about, I am not much of a smalltalker.

Offline Bobbert

• N Forum Veteran
  • Shouting it out loud
« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2012, 10:47:37 pm »
Been having the same issue lately, but I could not find the source for it. Opening the "quote" link in a new window works fine for me, but that is only a substitute.

I've had the same problem.  Turning off the quick edit thing at the bottom of the thread works to let you click the quote option on someone's post.  But, once you're on the dedicated reply page you can't insert more quotes from the other replies in the topic summary.

Offline beachboy1

• N Forum Veteran
  • Nude without Towel
« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2012, 03:37:54 pm »

Aha!  Excellent, thanks so much. I'm actually quite relieved I'm not the only one... well, in many ways!!  :cheesy: