News of IYNO and Announcements > FAQ and Information!

Inserting quotes

(1/1)

beachboy1:
 I wonder if anyone can help.  When trying to quote a message in my reply today, it took me to the 'new message' window but with no quote!  Even adding 'Add quote' at the bottom of the same page doesn't do anything. Has anyone any ideas why it's not working?  I am on Firefox but Internet Explorer doesn't include it either.

THanks, TJ

Delta:
Been having the same issue lately, but I could not find the source for it. Opening the "quote" link in a new window works fine for me, but that is only a substitute.

Bobbert:

--- Quote from: Delta on September 03, 2012, 07:20:55 pm ---Been having the same issue lately, but I could not find the source for it. Opening the "quote" link in a new window works fine for me, but that is only a substitute.

--- End quote ---

I've had the same problem.  Turning off the quick edit thing at the bottom of the thread works to let you click the quote option on someone's post.  But, once you're on the dedicated reply page you can't insert more quotes from the other replies in the topic summary.

beachboy1:

--- Quote from: Delta on September 03, 2012, 07:20:55 pm ---Been having the same issue lately, but I could not find the source for it. Opening the "quote" link in a new window works fine for me, but that is only a substitute.

--- End quote ---

Aha!  Excellent, thanks so much. I'm actually quite relieved I'm not the only one... well, in many ways!!  :cheesy:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version