Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: Getting Naked In Fields With Girls  (Read 13276 times)

Offline Danee

• Read-Only
  • Broke the fourth wall
  • Referrals: 135
Getting Naked In Fields With Girls
« on: September 07, 2012, 01:05:01 pm »
Came across this today and I found it worthy of a post:

Getting Naked
 In Fields With Girls

There's a type of adolescent nudity that mingles with conspiracy and intrigue and involves being very naughty--those times in your teens when you and your gal-pal doubled-dared each other into a little impromptu nudity, often outdoors (where else could you go?) in the woods near your houses. No forgiving darkness in those conditions (except at night of course; another post). In that bleaching sunlight you nervously, timidly, undressed in tandem, a shirt for a blouse, etc., until nothing remained between yourselves but the shocking fresh breath of the outdoors. Didn't happen to you? Well, it's never too late, except for the youthful aspects.

With great fondness I remember a Tomboyish girl with whom I had no amorous connection but did have a deep, untamed curiosity for her body, which she willingly and enthusiastically obliged. We could spend hours naked in the woods smoking cigarettes, intermittently performing cursory examinations of each other's intimate bits along with unabashed interrogations: "Don't you ever accidentally sit on your balls?." "No, they get out of the way somehow." [To paraphrase.] I wonder where she is today (no, I won't Facebook her).

Of course in my later youth no activity became dearer to me than skinny dipping with the neighborhood girls. By that time we lived in Florida, and nearly everyone had a pool and frequently absent parents. It's was another dare-ya game and the girls always protested but definitely hoped you would persist, then one-by-one the tops and bottoms would come off, the silent examinations would begin, and the unrelenting giddiness. I can still almost get there as an adult. It's not, nor will it ever be, the same as it was then, but I'm always game. I'm not a big "nudist" in the sense that it's a lifestyle for me, aside from preferring to go naked if swimming or sunbathing is on the agenda. In that regard I hate suits. I like nudist beaches and am fully prepared to participate but my circumstances (job in upstate New York) mean I have to get my kicks locally, usually meaning my backyard in summer. (I still get some of that teen-boy excitement standing naked on my back deck.) A few people have actually relocated to live the better part of their lives 'clothing optional' (thinking of Gerald now living near Tulum, Mexico).

Today's teens are of course armed with digital cameras and much less inhibition than was the case with our generation. But I think I prefer the way it (nudity with girls) evolved for me--very riskily, and with very little in the way of informative web sites for preparation (so to speak)
Top-free Equality. Its a right, not a privilege!
http://www.freethenipple.com/

mikeisnude

Re: Getting Naked In Fields With Girls
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2012, 02:17:39 pm »
Interesting perspective.   I think living in the digital age could be a plus for nudists.   With cell phones w/cams in everyones hands it will be impossible to have and expectaion of privacy.  As a result of that maybe society can just get over its fear of the naked human body.

Offline ron

• Nude without Towel
  • Referrals: 1
« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2012, 05:11:44 pm »
Well he certainly had more fun than I did at that age.

Offline nudetrail

• Naturist Superhero
  • Referrals: 0
« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2012, 02:53:02 am »
interesting article Danee. :e4444
nude is natural

escape

« Reply #4 on: September 08, 2012, 09:08:03 am »
Well he certainly had more fun than I did at that age.
:3145

Offline chrisw91

• Mmmm lasagna
  • N Forum Veteran
  • Naturist Superhero
  • Hey guys, Im Chris. Im 23 and from UK
  • Referrals: 2
    • My Coin of the Realm!
« Reply #5 on: September 08, 2012, 09:35:35 am »
Fascinating.
I was way to shy to of done this as a teen. I really admire the guy who wrote this article.
I became aware of my destiny: to belong to the critical minority as opposed to the unquestioning majority.

naturallynude

« Reply #6 on: September 08, 2012, 03:21:05 pm »
Fascinating.
I was way to shy to of done this as a teen. I really admire the guy who wrote this article.

Same boat here Chris. Although I'm sure at my school this kind of thing went on.

Offline hemingway

• Nude without Towel
« Reply #7 on: September 08, 2012, 04:30:41 pm »
I remember getting naked in my room with the daughter of a family friend when we were really young. She was an only child and her dad bailed so she was completely fascinated. Having seen my older sisters many times already I was kinda like "meh"

Offline Harsh Tiwari

• Casually Dressed
« Reply #8 on: September 11, 2012, 11:07:35 am »
i am at the age in which he had the fun of nudity without any erotic feelings,i wish i become that lucky
be nude be happy

Circa6510

« Reply #9 on: September 11, 2012, 11:48:59 am »
Awww. Liked reading that. Brings back good memories. From Swimming naked in an old cement dam on a friends farm in the bush in Africa, to soaking up the sun naked on apartment block rooftops in densely built up urban spaces in city i grew up in. Never heard of the term social networking back then. Rush of excitement back then is what got me to join this network i guess. Cheers for posting that!

Offline Hamish

• Read-Only
  • Nude with Towel
« Reply #10 on: September 11, 2012, 01:29:45 pm »
This is an Interesting post and very innocent too.
So what's the consensus here? Do we think that young people are more or less inhibited that what people were 10 or 20 years ago because of digital cameras etc?
"We are never alone when we are with Mother Nature" ~ Anthony Douglas Williams

Offline Danee

• Read-Only
  • Broke the fourth wall
  • Referrals: 135
« Reply #11 on: September 18, 2012, 01:52:20 pm »
So what's the consensus here? Do we think that young people are more or less inhibited that what people were 10 or 20 years ago because of digital cameras etc?

Good point. I would say yes to that.
Top-free Equality. Its a right, not a privilege!
http://www.freethenipple.com/

Offline The_Xenologer

• N Forum Veteran
  • Nude without Towel
« Reply #12 on: September 18, 2012, 04:12:05 pm »
I actually didn't have a lot of female friends until college, so I didn't get naked with girls as a kid. I wish there had been a place near my house growing up where one could even do that without serious fear of being spotted.   
“A mind needs books like a sword needs a whetstone.”

-Tyrion Lannister

Zeraf242

« Reply #13 on: September 18, 2012, 07:34:01 pm »
Its stories like these that make me wish I had better friends in school growing up.

Offline Hamish

• Read-Only
  • Nude with Towel
« Reply #14 on: September 21, 2012, 02:28:08 pm »

Good point. I would say yes to that.

I didn't make myself very clear there but what I meant to ask was, do you think young people are more inhibited than a generation ago or less inhibited?

I think people in there teens are more likely to use technology to flirt or show off their bodies in response to their hormone levels and sexual arousal etc. Maybe they don't care or are a bit naive with the regards to who may eventually get to see their photographs.
I think that after this period in peoples lives they become more inhibited than the previous generation due to mainstream society's notion that nudity is offensive as well as the knowledge that everyone has the capability to take photographs of them. Generally, no mater how inhibited we are, because of society's views and of invasive technology, nudity and naturism is therefore enjoyed in peoples very private lives only.

Maybe there are just as many people today who would gladly enjoy social naturism as it happened in the 60's, 70's and 80's but most of those people do not want to be caught out or exposed by voyeurs with mobiles phones etc.
"We are never alone when we are with Mother Nature" ~ Anthony Douglas Williams