Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: Chinese Beauty Contest for College Students Demands Perfect Nipples (?)  (Read 9853 times)

Offline Advent

• Nude with Towel
  • Referrals: 0
Re: Chinese Beauty Contest for College Students Demands Perfect Nipples (?)
« Reply #15 on: September 12, 2012, 04:09:37 am »
Hats off to the judges I say. They've done :424444 a wonderful job of finding a new artificial and pointless standard of beauty most women won't live up to.

Agreed. If you enter something like a beauty pagent you expect to be judged on things the rest of us find to be meaningless.

If you're wanting to be judged on looks, this is no worse than anything else. Don't forget to jelly up your teeth before you force that smile on stage.
The last three days, the rain was unstoppable. It was always cold, no sunshine.

Offline Fitz1980

• Shouting it out loud
  • Referrals: 0
« Reply #16 on: September 12, 2012, 02:22:26 pm »
Oh, I agree there should still be beauty pageants.  For scholarship reasons and great platforms and such but there should be a "you must be 100% real" rule.   no nips or tucks.

Even that idea is problematic.  What if a person has a club foot or a cleft pallet; should we not fix those things with surgery?  I've been operated on by a plastic surgeon myself.  I had a non-cancerous cyst surgically removed from my face.  It wasn't hurting anything; it was just a lump on my face.

The problem with the idea of a "100% real" rule is that you're basically rewarding somebody for having been born into "the lucky sperm/egg club."

Offline Cabding

• Lord-Master of Vita Nuda Southeast
  • N Forum Veteran
  • Naturist Superhero
  • Livin' la Vita Nuda!
  • Referrals: 9
    • Vita Nuda Southeast
« Reply #17 on: October 02, 2012, 04:29:55 am »
Come now fellas. Lets all just relax and realize how silly these pageants are. No body is perfect, and perfection is an unattainable idea. We all are imperfect in some way. That's the real beauty of a person. I think it's called wabi sabi.
Trying to unite the lost naked souls of the Southeast US. Message our Facebook page or PM me to get involved!

deervalley

« Reply #18 on: November 06, 2012, 01:17:40 pm »
This is one of the most ridiculous things I have ever read. 

Offline mrj001

• Nude without Towel
  • Referrals: 1
« Reply #19 on: November 10, 2012, 06:33:17 pm »
This is not too dis-similar to what the Nazis where doing in the late 30's and early 40's.  For determining if someone was a true Aryan they had specific measurements from the shape of ones forehead, size of the nose, size of their hands and feet, breast size and nipple position and even the size and shape of their genitals.