Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: Skinny Dip TV programme  (Read 5504 times)

cc71

Skinny Dip TV programme
« on: September 10, 2012, 12:55:11 am »
Has anyone seen the Skinny Dip program on TV presented by Eve Kelly?

rc

Re: Skinny Dip TV programme
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2012, 06:09:12 am »
I have seen bits and pieces there hard to find cause its show that they only allow to be seen in Canada

cc71

« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2012, 08:45:13 pm »
That is kinda odd isn't it.

rc

« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2012, 03:26:07 am »
yeah i can find the trailer for it but the actual tv show no, however im challegened with computers

gj83

« Reply #4 on: November 05, 2012, 07:39:54 pm »
I've tried watching it in the past, but I couldn't get it either.  Apparently, there were some restrictions on seeing full episodes of the show on the website based upon where you live.  I, apparently, did not live in the right area.   :sad:  I guess we'll just have to miss it for now.

Offline AElf

• Free range naked Færie Princess
  • Female Chat
  • Naturist Superhero
  • Referrals: 0
« Reply #5 on: November 06, 2012, 11:21:38 pm »
I just watched about half of the the 45 min Newfoundland & Sao Paulo episode and it seems a much better brand of reality TV than most things I've seen on the TV.  It was censored on YouTube of course but not in the clip shown on http://www.newftube.com/video/Newfoundland_and_Labrador_Part_3_-_The_Skinny_Dip

Now I have to find when it shows on TV and record it for viewing at my leisure

Full kudos for showing non-sexual nudity but wow, you'd have to be off your meds to swim in wild water in Newfoundland in the depths of winter.  Just watching it made me cold enough to put some clothes on
"Mankind is a frigid and ashamed creature. If we cannot deal with the basics of nudity then how on earth are we to make it in the world?" Naked Imp

"Don't make me release my flying monkeys" Elphaba Thropp, the Wicked Witch of the West

Offline nudetrail

• Naturist Superhero
« Reply #6 on: November 08, 2012, 11:59:31 pm »
made me cold !!!!
nude is natural

Offline NudistMetalHead

• N Forum Veteran
  • Shouting it out loud
« Reply #7 on: November 09, 2012, 05:13:56 pm »
I enjoy skinny-dipping as much as the next person here, but I would not do it if I thought I was gonna freeze to death.
"Don't talk to strangers 'cause they're only there to do you harm"- Ronnie James Dio

cc71

« Reply #8 on: November 09, 2012, 09:52:39 pm »
Yeah, you'll want to skinny dip in an area with both warm climate and warm water.

Offline AElf

• Free range naked Færie Princess
  • Female Chat
  • Naturist Superhero
« Reply #9 on: November 11, 2012, 10:43:57 am »
Yeah, you'll want to skinny dip in an area with both warm climate and warm water.

Cold climate and warm water would be fine too.  Natural hot springs are great, even in winter.
"Mankind is a frigid and ashamed creature. If we cannot deal with the basics of nudity then how on earth are we to make it in the world?" Naked Imp

"Don't make me release my flying monkeys" Elphaba Thropp, the Wicked Witch of the West