Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: NFL 2012-2013 Season  (Read 7807 times)

Offline AElf

• Free range naked Færie Princess
  • Female Chat
  • Naturist Superhero
  • Referrals: 0
Re: NFL 2012-2013 Season
« Reply #15 on: October 16, 2012, 04:05:00 pm »
How about those Chargers?   :56789

Imagine going into the second half leading 24 to zip and then being held scoreless while getting your @ss handed to you in a small basket.  It just doesn't pay to ignore a Manning at QB.  I suspect he had words of encouragement for the Broncos at halftime because it seemed like an entirely different team after the break.  Both the O & D lines really wanted the ball and Rivers seemed quite willing to give it to them.  I hate the Broncos but I have to give them credit for a great comeback.

As for the Chargers . . . they're soft
"Mankind is a frigid and ashamed creature. If we cannot deal with the basics of nudity then how on earth are we to make it in the world?" Naked Imp

"Don't make me release my flying monkeys" Elphaba Thropp, the Wicked Witch of the West

Offline Historybuff83

• Shouting it out loud
  • Referrals: 1
« Reply #16 on: October 16, 2012, 06:53:06 pm »
Just nice to be a fan of a team with no realistic expectations for playoffs this year, I'm just hoping for a 6-10 season for my Colts.

Offline Craig

• Nude with Towel
« Reply #17 on: October 17, 2012, 03:12:42 am »
How about those Chargers?   :56789

Imagine going into the second half leading 24 to zip and then being held scoreless while getting your @ss handed to you in a small basket.  It just doesn't pay to ignore a Manning at QB.  I suspect he had words of encouragement for the Broncos at halftime because it seemed like an entirely different team after the break.  Both the O & D lines really wanted the ball and Rivers seemed quite willing to give it to them.  I hate the Broncos but I have to give them credit for a great comeback.

As for the Chargers . . . they're soft

Definitely not Phillip Rivers finest moment.

Offline boris

• Nude without Towel
« Reply #18 on: October 17, 2012, 06:47:37 am »
Imagine going into the second half leading 24 to zip ...
imagine soccer, worldcup qualifiers, germany vs sweden 4-0 after 60 mins. with no chance for the swedish team. then the lights were blown out in the german team. final score 4-4...

days like this can happen. not very often, so these are very special moments
deutschsprachiges (jugend)forum: board.fkk-web.com

Offline gamez

• Nude with Towel
« Reply #19 on: October 17, 2012, 03:28:45 pm »
It was amazing, but bittersweet to me. I just know the Chargers or Broncos are going to take the AFC West and I don't want to see either of them play like that. This really is one of the more interesting seasons IMO, especially with the AFC East and NFC West. I'm really hoping to see some new blood in playoffs

Offline boris

• Nude without Towel
« Reply #20 on: October 18, 2012, 11:31:42 am »
the performance of the nfc really impress me. the afc seems much weaker this year.

Offline NudistMetalHead

• N Forum Veteran
  • Shouting it out loud
« Reply #21 on: November 30, 2012, 07:38:25 pm »
Looks like the current big story in the NFL involves my team, the San Francisco 49ers.  With the postseason looming, coach Jim Harbaugh still remains ambiguous as to who his starting quarterback is going to be.  While it is reported that Colin Kaepernick will get the start against the St. Louis Rams, one has to wonder if Alex Smith will return under center.

In just two games as a starter, Kaepernick has already given a new dynamic to the 49er offense.  He can run, he has accuracy with his throws, and is not afraid to throw the deep ball.  He demonstrated all of that against a highly touted Chicago Bears defense and then the next week went into one of the most difficult places to play in the NFL (the New Orleans Superdome) and led his team to victory over the Saints.  As a 49er fan, I cannot help but get excited and have hope in the potential that Kaepernick brings onto the field that it can make the 49ers a dangerous team offensively as it is defensively for years to come.  (And Kaepernick is only in is 2nd year as a player!)

On the other side, Alex Smith has done nothing other than get injured to deserve losing his starting spot.  Up until last season, Smith has largely been an underachiever who never showed the potential he had coming out of the University of Utah.  And yet last year he led his team to the NFC Championship game in thrilling fashion.  While not a disappointment this season, Smith still hasn't shown he can be a great quarterback which is what is needed to lead a championship caliber team. 

With all this said, I only hope that the Colin Kaepernick experiment works.  As much as I dislike Alex Smith, I did root for him and wanted him to succeed (and in some ways, still do).  But if what I am seeing as a fan what Kaepernick has done is only the tip of the iceberg, then I will have no problem with seeing the 49ers bid adieu to Alex Smith.  If there is something Smith can take away from this, his career did get a boost from Jim Harbaugh and he does make himself attractive to teams next year who will need a quarterback (Cardinals, Bills, Cowboys just to name a few).
"Don't talk to strangers 'cause they're only there to do you harm"- Ronnie James Dio

Offline AElf

• Female Chat
  • Naturist Superhero
« Reply #22 on: December 04, 2012, 10:46:45 am »
This is one of those posts that should have waited until the game was played.

While it is reported that Colin Kaepernick will get the start against the St. Louis Rams, one has to wonder if Alex Smith will return under center.

So, Kaepernick met the Rams . . . the R a m s for goodness sake, and lost.   :909  Sure, he didn't lose by much, a mere three points, but his much vaunted big passes produced zero TDs and he was rated much lower than Sam Bradford.  The Steelers, with a 37 year old third-string quarterback, did the opposite against the Ravens beating them in Baltimore by three points . . . and good old Charlie Batch threw a TD pass for good measure.  Sure, Harbaugh might well Kaepernick at QB for now, until he gets his next big idea.
"Mankind is a frigid and ashamed creature. If we cannot deal with the basics of nudity then how on earth are we to make it in the world?" Naked Imp

"Don't make me release my flying monkeys" Elphaba Thropp, the Wicked Witch of the West

Offline NudistMetalHead

• N Forum Veteran
  • Shouting it out loud
« Reply #23 on: December 04, 2012, 03:38:48 pm »
This is one of those posts that should have waited until the game was played.

While it is reported that Colin Kaepernick will get the start against the St. Louis Rams, one has to wonder if Alex Smith will return under center.

So, Kaepernick met the Rams . . . the R a m s for goodness sake, and lost.   :909  Sure, he didn't lose by much, a mere three points, but his much vaunted big passes produced zero TDs and he was rated much lower than Sam Bradford.  The Steelers, with a 37 year old third-string quarterback, did the opposite against the Ravens beating them in Baltimore by three points . . . and good old Charlie Batch threw a TD pass for good measure.  Sure, Harbaugh might well Kaepernick at QB for now, until he gets his next big idea.

I do not blame Kaepernick for the loss against the Rams.  The Niners play-calling was way too conservative, the refs made terrible calls (including the "safety" that was later reviewed to be not the case), and Akers was unreliable yet again.  But I'm done licking my wounds on that.

The Steelers-Ravens game was exciting to say the least.  I don't know how many people (outside of the Steeler Nation) could've predicted that the Steelers were gonna walk away from that one with a win given the injuries sustained to that team. 

With four games left of the regular season, it's definitely gonna be exciting and interesting to see how those vying for playoff position end up as it's definitely clear as to who is not going.
"Don't talk to strangers 'cause they're only there to do you harm"- Ronnie James Dio

Offline AElf

• Female Chat
  • Naturist Superhero
« Reply #24 on: December 05, 2012, 10:24:55 am »
I do not blame Kaepernick for the loss against the Rams. 

No, the loss wasn't Kaepernick's fault, just like most of Smith's losses weren't Smith's fault.  There is a wrong-headed view of a football game as a duel between the two opposing quarterbacks.  Nothing could be farther from the truth.  A football game is the combination of three duels, two of them between opposing offensive and defensive lines and one between opposing special teams.  Add to those the all important clock management which falls to the coach, and at which some coaches fail.

The Steelers-Ravens game was exciting to say the least.  I don't know how many people (outside of the Steeler Nation) could've predicted that the Steelers were gonna walk away from that one with a win given the injuries sustained to that team.

We here in Steelers Nation don't try to predict such things, we just know them in our hearts.  Mind you, after that game against the Browns I had just a bit of doubt.

Offline Historybuff83

• Shouting it out loud
« Reply #25 on: December 08, 2012, 12:18:35 pm »
Which I am sure has its own thread Quentin, no need to troll here on this one  :1234567

Offline Pepe990

• N Forum Veteran
  • Nude without Towel
« Reply #26 on: December 20, 2012, 03:19:33 pm »
NFL ...
Is that ...

Yes ! Isn't that the game inspired from European rugby, only played in America, and with protections and helmets :)

Come on people ... SOCCER !! Or Football, as we simply call it over here, you know, the one and only: the world game.
(but I admit, we do receive ESPN around here, NFL sounds pretty like a pretty awesome show ... but it's kind of harder to play in the school yards.

I am very sorry that you make a statement and haven't even googled http://www.fffa.org/ came up when i googled! and if you look at the international federation of american football (ifaf.info) then you could see how many people play! over here in the uk you have loads of teams plus uni teams :) so tell me again that its only played in America :)

I am loving it right now! GO NINERS :)
If people were meant to be naked, they would have been born that way!!!

Offline NudistMetalHead

• N Forum Veteran
  • Shouting it out loud
« Reply #27 on: January 16, 2013, 12:51:35 pm »
The NFL's best are gonna be competing this weekend for the right to play in the Super Bowl.  Really excited as my 49ers are once again back in the NFC title game, hoping to shake off the demons from last year.  I really hope that they can take one in Atlanta and move onto New Orleans.  With that said, I also hope to see the Ravens upset the Patriots in the AFC title game and make the Super Bowl become the Har-Bowl. 

Offline MERRD

• Nude without Towel
  • The Royal Naked One
    • My Interview on IYNO
« Reply #28 on: January 16, 2013, 04:15:11 pm »
Well..the 49ers were pretty sensational last week against the packers. Based on that performance I think they might go all the way!
I signed up for pretty much all the competitions to win tickets, really would love to witness it! After the Giants won the World Series, San Francisco can have a really successful year. Do you think it has something to do with me moving here? Lol
"They found out my degree was less than legitimate"
"I thought you had a bachelor from Columbia?"
"Yeah, so now I need one from America"

Offline boris

• Nude without Towel
« Reply #29 on: January 17, 2013, 07:13:38 am »
i would say that not the 49ers were so sensational. it was just a very impressive performance of colin kaepernick.
i would say that the defense gave away too much points. the packers made very easy tds.