Naturist Resources > Videos

Ballongdansen

<< < (2/2)

nudetrail:
 :345678 .

rdw200790:
Wow - why doesn't this happen anywhere else in the world?

I feel like if any students ever wanted to do this in australia they would get in trouble...

Leah:

--- Quote from: rdw200790 on October 13, 2012, 04:28:28 am ---Wow - why doesn't this happen anywhere else in the world?

I feel like if any students ever wanted to do this in australia they would get in trouble...

--- End quote ---

Why?

If you advise nudity is part of the performance there are no issues.

rdw200790:

--- Quote from: Leah on October 15, 2012, 10:03:45 am ---
--- Quote from: rdw200790 on October 13, 2012, 04:28:28 am ---Wow - why doesn't this happen anywhere else in the world?

--- End quote ---

Why?

If you advise nudity is part of the performance there are no issues.

--- End quote ---

I imagine the teachers would have an issue, if not them, the parents would have an issue, if not them, the media would have an issue. I just think Aussies are generally too prude when it comes to U18's. I guess it's about the line between what's acceptable and what's child exploitation. And that's something we have to be careful of. It's easy for us nudists to say it would be ok, but of course not everyone see's the world like we do. 

Fitz1980:

--- Quote from: rdw200790 on October 15, 2012, 10:13:12 am ---I guess it's about the line between what's acceptable and what's child exploitation.
--- End quote ---

Very true and it's a really fuzzy line in many case.  In the prudish US we have things like HS cheerleaders where girls dress in skimpy clothing and engage in sexually suggestive moves during their routines.  Because cheerleading is a school event with a long history somehow many people see it as different from if some girl dressed up in the same costume and did those same moves infront of a crowd that wasn't watching a sports team or a cheer competition. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version