Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: First Time Experience Story  (Read 2317 times)

wearoscarwilde

First Time Experience Story
« on: October 16, 2012, 06:56:35 am »
I've been looking for a blog post I read forever ago on a woman's accidental first experience with social nudity. From what I can remember, she was on vacation with her parents somewhere (I think in the Northeast US) when she decided to go off on her own. She found a beach, and, lacking any swim attire, decided to go skinny dipping. She later fell asleep on the shore, still nude, and woke to find her clothes had been taken by the tide. She had no choice but to walk to the nearest convenience store for help. The attendant thought the whole thing was hilarious, as did the blogger, and there was no shame about the situation.

I think there was also a picture that some guy took of her standing naked in the grocery store talking to the attendant, which she confronted him about and procured.

Anyway, I remember it as a funny story with the take away of, "it's no big deal - everybody's got 'em."

I also can't remember if she became a naturist or just had the one freeing experience, but I think she did end up embracing the lifestyle.

If any of you know what I'm talking about, let me know! Until then, thank you and  :44444444       !

DoozerUK

Re: First Time Experience Story
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2012, 06:53:02 pm »
That sounds completely made up!

wearoscarwilde

« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2012, 07:04:51 pm »
Doesn't it?! That's part of why I'm looking for it - now that I've been around a while, I want to see if the real story is at all plausible. Kinda like a story you heard when you were a kid and just believed, but now you want to fact-check it.

It's totally possible that someone just found a picture and made up a back story to go with it.

Offline AElf

• Free range naked Færie Princess
  • Female Chat
  • Naturist Superhero
  • Referrals: 0
« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2012, 08:55:11 pm »
I read that story somewhere a few years ago, only in the version that I read it was a boy rather than a girl and there was some sort of police involvement.  I have no idea where I read it but at the time  it seemed like fiction and it still does.
"Mankind is a frigid and ashamed creature. If we cannot deal with the basics of nudity then how on earth are we to make it in the world?" Naked Imp

"Don't make me release my flying monkeys" Elphaba Thropp, the Wicked Witch of the West