General Talk (primarily non-naturist) > The Hobby Hut

Anyone Collect Anything???

<< < (3/38) > >>

Pinkerbell:
Hmmm ill have to keep in mind the Unicorn thing ;)

I too collect shot glasses... well i did and stopped but apparently my family didnt get the "memo" b/c my mom still buys me them when she goes various places. Its a bit out of hand. But i have a lot of pretty neat ones. My favorite is one from the old Atlantic City Playboy club before it got shut down. Its very heavy though and im afraid my cats will break it so it gets put up on a high shelf with some other stuff.

I collect Coloring Books as well- but only from the 1980's and 1990's ( like nothing past probably 1995) and mainly those from cartoons and tv. Again huge geek here!

I think its great to see what other's collect b/c it gives you insight on who they are etc.

Luke M:
I collect DVDs/Blu-rays I think I have a little over 2000.

Pinkerbell:
Hey look its you! I know what you collect you goofball ;) btw nice to say HI TO ME ;0 miss you 2 xoxo

Danee:

--- Quote from: Pinkerbell on August 31, 2009, 06:23:09 am ---Hey look its you! I know what you collect you goofball ;) btw nice to say HI TO ME ;0 miss you 2 xoxo

--- End quote ---

:345

randomer909:
I dont collect anything but I do still keep all my old Manchester United tops and all my old Buzz Lightyear toys :4345

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version