Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: Anyone Collect Anything???  (Read 45169 times)

Offline swede

• Guy Talk
  • Naturist Superhero
  • Referrals: 14
    • My website
Re: Anyone Collect Anything???
« Reply #165 on: April 28, 2021, 11:24:18 am »
Cars  :afro:

If model cars, nice! And if real cars.. expensive but even more awesome! Been into cars since I can remember but don't really collect any model cars anymore, or real for that matter. I fantasize to have Jay Leno's garage one day.

Real cars haha. Not that big of a collection yet and I'm considering selling of one. I'm into Japanese late 80 to early 00 sports cars, mostly Nissan and even more Nissan S-chassis

Offline JOE

• N Forum Veteran
  • Shouting it out loud
  • I am Joe. Joe is me.
  • Referrals: 10
« Reply #166 on: April 28, 2021, 03:56:32 pm »

If model cars, nice! And if real cars.. expensive but even more awesome! Been into cars since I can remember but don't really collect any model cars anymore, or real for that matter. I fantasize to have Jay Leno's garage one day.

Real cars haha. Not that big of a collection yet and I'm considering selling of one. I'm into Japanese late 80 to early 00 sports cars, mostly Nissan and even more Nissan S-chassis

Nice! What models specifically! Love the Z series of Nissans, new and old. Can't wait to see the new one coming out in person. Looks like a nice blend of new and old.

A_Realbro

« Reply #167 on: May 02, 2021, 12:58:32 am »
Ive wanted to get into pokemon but it is banned here sadly

Why’s that?
Because supposedly it supports the “theory” of evolution which is considered false in Islam. It is a really stupid reason.

Offline Fishandchips

• Guy Talk
  • Broke the fourth wall
  • Nude when possible he/him
  • Referrals: 1
« Reply #168 on: May 02, 2021, 02:54:10 am »
Ive wanted to get into pokemon but it is banned here sadly

Why’s that?
Because supposedly it supports the “theory” of evolution which is considered false in Islam. It is a really stupid reason.

Go figure

Offline Totallynotbev

• he/him/his
  • Nude with Towel
  • PM me cute cat pics
  • Referrals: 0
« Reply #169 on: May 03, 2021, 02:51:11 am »
I still have part of my once massive Pokemon card collection

Now I'd say I have a collection of computers and computer parts but it's rather small as I sold a bunch of it recently.
:)

Offline JOE

• N Forum Veteran
  • Shouting it out loud
  • I am Joe. Joe is me.
« Reply #170 on: May 03, 2021, 05:15:08 pm »

Now I'd say I have a collection of computers and computer parts but it's rather small as I sold a bunch of it recently.

I guess I can say I have a collection of used computers and computer parts as well.. aka mine is just old junk that I haven't thrown out yet. And of course, my collection of old cables that I'll never use and for some reason still keep..  :laughing

Offline Fishandchips

• Guy Talk
  • Broke the fourth wall
« Reply #171 on: May 04, 2021, 12:08:29 am »

I guess I can say I have a collection of used computers and computer parts as well.. aka mine is just old junk that I haven't thrown out yet. And of course, my collection of old cables that I'll never use and for some reason still keep..  :laughing

Same here. I have two broken laptops (3 if you count the one I’m using) need to get rid but no money for a new one. And I have no idea what most of the cables are from.

Offline JOE

• N Forum Veteran
  • Shouting it out loud
  • I am Joe. Joe is me.
« Reply #172 on: May 04, 2021, 10:24:25 pm »

Same here. I have two broken laptops (3 if you count the one I’m using) need to get rid but no money for a new one. And I have no idea what most of the cables are from.

HAHA Its always the cables! I have a plastic tub full of them. Why, no idea but hey, you never know when one may come in handy I guess!

Offline Fishandchips

• Guy Talk
  • Broke the fourth wall
« Reply #173 on: May 04, 2021, 10:30:21 pm »

HAHA Its always the cables! I have a plastic tub full of them. Why, no idea but hey, you never know when one may come in handy I guess!

Cable fairies at work 🤦‍♂️

Offline swede

• Guy Talk
  • Naturist Superhero
  • Referrals: 14
    • My website
« Reply #174 on: May 05, 2021, 08:04:05 am »

Nice! What models specifically! Love the Z series of Nissans, new and old. Can't wait to see the new one coming out in person. Looks like a nice blend of new and old.

I like the S chassis specifically. The new z looks great, I usually have a hard time with reboots of classic cars but that one hits just right

Offline JOE

• N Forum Veteran
  • Shouting it out loud
  • I am Joe. Joe is me.
« Reply #175 on: May 06, 2021, 01:33:17 pm »

I like the S chassis specifically. The new z looks great, I usually have a hard time with reboots of classic cars but that one hits just right

Yah the reboots are usually terrible. Not that it's old.. but the reboot of the supra.. Yuck.

Offline skinnydipper2

• N Forum Veteran
  • Nude without Towel
« Reply #176 on: May 07, 2021, 08:14:25 pm »
I collect pokemon cards and I'm slowly collecting art

What art are you collecting?

@Fishandchips Sorry for the late reply. I'm collecting nude art mostly. I'm fascinated by how unique everyone is. We are all different. Even identical twins have differences.

Offline Redfrigginriot

• Empress of Bees
  • Teens Only Member
  • Shouting it out loud
  • Just a naked nerd. Feel free to DM.
« Reply #177 on: May 07, 2021, 10:09:24 pm »

@Fishandchips Sorry for the late reply. I'm collecting nude art mostly. I'm fascinated by how unique everyone is. We are all different. Even identical twins have differences.
I completely agree with you. The nude form is the truest version of ourselves. I've always been fascinated in seeing the anatomical differences between identical twins since usually you only see the parts that aren't covered by clothes like hair and faces.
I cast destroy pants at third level.

Offline Fishandchips

• Guy Talk
  • Broke the fourth wall
« Reply #178 on: May 07, 2021, 11:52:38 pm »

Sounds great. Do you make your own art too?

Offline Gaberone

• Nude with Towel
  • Referrals: 0
« Reply #179 on: September 28, 2021, 04:24:41 pm »
Yes!! When I’m traveling, I always go to flea markets to collect old war pins and medals! If I’m in the US I’ll look for us medals, but I love when I’m traveling in an ex-Soviet country. These countries flea markets have so many medals from WWII! And the prices are amazing so I end up with a whole bunch on them in my suitcase lol!