General Talk (primarily non-naturist) > The Hobby Hut

Anyone Collect Anything???

<< < (38/38)

Fishandchips:
Since someone mentioned Lego I still have all mine somewhere. Keep getting nagged to sell it but can’t bear to…   🙁

Grenouille:

--- Quote from: Fishandchips on November 14, 2021, 09:18:59 pm ---Since someone mentioned Lego I still have all mine somewhere. Keep getting nagged to sell it but can’t bear to…   🙁

--- End quote ---

You better keep them, i think they're unfashionable toys and in case you want to sell them, take a look at bricklink. It's an useful website for having an idea of the value of what you own.

Fishandchips:

--- Quote from: Grenouille on November 14, 2021, 10:08:54 pm ---
--- Quote from: Fishandchips on November 14, 2021, 09:18:59 pm ---Since someone mentioned Lego I still have all mine somewhere. Keep getting nagged to sell it but can’t bear to…   🙁

--- End quote ---

You better keep them, i think they're unfashionable toys and in case you want to sell them, take a look at bricklink. It's an useful website for having an idea of the value of what you own.

--- End quote ---

I doubt I’d be able to tell them what exactly I’ve got as sets got mixed up so much that even I don’t know what’s what anymore. I’ll keep them in mind though.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version