General Talk (primarily non-naturist) > The Hobby Hut

Anyone Collect Anything???

<< < (2/38) > >>

Stuart:
I collect rocks, fossils and especially meteorites.

Most of them are packed away though as we've moved around so much. When we finally settle down I'll have a display cabinet to put some museums to shame!

TheSeane:

--- Quote from: Pinkerbell on August 28, 2009, 10:19:51 am ---I collect toys from the 80's. If you knew me from the previous boards then you'd know im addicted HAHA

I love the toys that came out from 1981 to 1991 primarily and im an avid ebayer trying to find everything in one type like Barbie.. I actually at one point had almost everything that ever was put out by Hasbro for JEM and the Holograms ( i was missing a VERY few pieces and one is a rarity that only 3 were made ). I just want to be able to get it and then take pics of it write down the specs on it and then resell it later and make a profit. Its an awesome fun hobby of mine.

Yes im a geek!

--- End quote ---

Wow, that's cool!  I think I still have some of my old "voltron" toys from when I was little

Stuart:

--- Quote from: TheSilentWithin on August 28, 2009, 06:48:48 pm ---
--- Quote from: Pinkerbell on August 28, 2009, 10:19:51 am ---I collect toys from the 80's. If you knew me from the previous boards then you'd know im addicted HAHA

I love the toys that came out from 1981 to 1991 primarily and im an avid ebayer trying to find everything in one type like Barbie.. I actually at one point had almost everything that ever was put out by Hasbro for JEM and the Holograms ( i was missing a VERY few pieces and one is a rarity that only 3 were made ). I just want to be able to get it and then take pics of it write down the specs on it and then resell it later and make a profit. Its an awesome fun hobby of mine.

Yes im a geek!

--- End quote ---

Wow, that's cool!  I think I still have some of my old "voltron" toys from when I was little

--- End quote ---

Oh, that reminds me, I seem to collecting Daleks. My desk is covered in the littel critters...

Fitz1980:
I collect shot glasses.  Have ones from everywhere I've traveled to, over a hundred of them.

gamez:
I love collecting Transformers and other robot toys. People can say the price of vintage stuff is out of hand, almost nothing compared to how much some of the newer stuff costs. I'd be lucky to find a new Soul of Chogokin for under $90!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version