Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: Anyone Collect Anything???  (Read 5778 times)

decoboco

Re: Anyone Collect Anything???
« Reply #150 on: May 18, 2017, 02:50:50 am »
I tried to collect Anime figures but they were quite the money sink so I only bought a few I could get my hands on.

I also collect the first volumes of manga I enjoy, because buying the complete set for like 20 or so would be insanely pricey and takes up room.

When The World Ends With You was relevant, I collected mini pin buttons, but those are probably long gone.

Offline nakiekitty

• An Actual Cat IRL
  • Topless with bottoms
  • Meow meow!
  • Referrals: 0
« Reply #151 on: May 18, 2017, 05:15:57 am »
I tried to collect Anime figures but they were quite the money sink so I only bought a few I could get my hands on.

I also collect the first volumes of manga I enjoy, because buying the complete set for like 20 or so would be insanely pricey and takes up room.

When The World Ends With You was relevant, I collected mini pin buttons, but those are probably long gone.

Ooooo what anime figures do you have? I have a lot, most of them are bikini ladies and stuff though :3

decoboco

« Reply #152 on: May 18, 2017, 12:28:42 pm »
Ooooo what anime figures do you have? I have a lot, most of them are bikini ladies and stuff though :3

Nendoroid of Erica Hartmann from Strike Witches, Figma of Henrietta from Gunslinger Girl, Figma Fix of Shimakaze from KanColle and Shinobu from Bakemonogatari, EX Figure Fruit Punch Rei Ayanami from NGE, Banpresto 2014 Racing Miku.

Not that many, and pretty varied stuff. I'm more intrigued by the craftsmanship more than anything. Once I settle down, I'll probably hunt down and make my ultimate collection. One day...

Offline Sub4_GB

• Casually Dressed
« Reply #153 on: July 20, 2017, 07:49:09 am »
I collect first day covers and english football programmes (about 1200 in total)

Offline Shiden Kai San

• Topless with bottoms
« Reply #154 on: July 23, 2017, 06:37:31 pm »
I'm basically an overgrown, nerdy kid/adult.   Up until recently, I found myself buying select LEGO sets, diecast models of warplanes, and action figures.  I've since put the kabosh on collecting as I move towards a more minimalist lifestyle.  Resisting temptation can be difficult at times, as there's a lot of cool stuff out there. :D 

Offline robbington

• Nude with Towel
« Reply #155 on: July 24, 2017, 07:16:23 am »
My boyfriend and I have started collecting sake sets. I was just thinking yesterday how we have maybe 10 or 11 different sets, and he immediately says out loud "We need to buy another sake set."

Creepy.