Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: Anyone Collect Anything???  (Read 4652 times)

Offline AJM64

• Topless with bottoms
  • A.k.a: man of few words
  • Referrals: 0
Re: Anyone Collect Anything???
« Reply #150 on: March 05, 2017, 11:47:00 pm »
I'm collecting BIONICLE sets and Play Arts Kai figures! =D

Oh man. I haven't seen a bionicle figure in years. I'm so tempted to try and find the original figures. Brings back a lot of memories.
I have little to no idea what I'm doing.

Offline Buzzulepuff

• Casually Dressed
« Reply #151 on: March 06, 2017, 06:19:17 am »
Im trying to collect interesting stones around where I live. At the moment I just have 2 bits of petrified wood and some browny pebble thing think its called a churt agate or something like that.

decoboco

« Reply #152 on: May 18, 2017, 02:50:50 am »
I tried to collect Anime figures but they were quite the money sink so I only bought a few I could get my hands on.

I also collect the first volumes of manga I enjoy, because buying the complete set for like 20 or so would be insanely pricey and takes up room.

When The World Ends With You was relevant, I collected mini pin buttons, but those are probably long gone.

Offline nakiekitty

• An Actual Cat IRL
  • Topless with bottoms
  • Meow meow!
« Reply #153 on: May 18, 2017, 05:15:57 am »
I tried to collect Anime figures but they were quite the money sink so I only bought a few I could get my hands on.

I also collect the first volumes of manga I enjoy, because buying the complete set for like 20 or so would be insanely pricey and takes up room.

When The World Ends With You was relevant, I collected mini pin buttons, but those are probably long gone.

Ooooo what anime figures do you have? I have a lot, most of them are bikini ladies and stuff though :3

decoboco

« Reply #154 on: May 18, 2017, 12:28:42 pm »
Ooooo what anime figures do you have? I have a lot, most of them are bikini ladies and stuff though :3

Nendoroid of Erica Hartmann from Strike Witches, Figma of Henrietta from Gunslinger Girl, Figma Fix of Shimakaze from KanColle and Shinobu from Bakemonogatari, EX Figure Fruit Punch Rei Ayanami from NGE, Banpresto 2014 Racing Miku.

Not that many, and pretty varied stuff. I'm more intrigued by the craftsmanship more than anything. Once I settle down, I'll probably hunt down and make my ultimate collection. One day...