Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: Tyler Perry: 'No more sunbathing nude after royal scandal'  (Read 4378 times)

Offline Danee

• Read-Only
  • Broke the fourth wall
  • Referrals: 135
Tyler Perry: 'No more sunbathing nude after royal scandal'
« on: October 28, 2012, 11:29:38 am »

Royal Catherine, Duchess Of Cambridge's topless photo scandal has forced actor/filmmaker Tyler Perry to rethink his penchant for sunbathing nude.
The hardworking star, who dropped 13.6 kilograms for his new action thriller Alex Cross, spent part of the summer stripping off and relaxing on at his private island in the Bahamas, but he admits there will be no more beach nudity as a result of the royal scandal last month.
Discussing his vacation with talk show host Chelsea Handler, he says, "I took some time off, first time in my career... I hang out, ride my jet skis, I do nothing. I lay out on the beach naked... I have a good time. That was until I found out that they took pictures of Kate Middleton from two miles away, so I don't do that anymore!"
Topless shots of Prince William's wife, formerly known as Kate Middleton, were published in Europe in September after a snapper managed to capture candid images of the young royals from a road overlooking the couple's private retreat in Provence, France.
Authorities subsequently launched a probe into the French paparazzo who took the shots and the Closer magazine reporter who worked with him to determine whether a crime was committed in obtaining the pictures. The Prince and his wife also won a court injunction barring further publication.

From: http://uk.omg.yahoo.com/news/tyler-perry-no-more-sunbathing-nude-royal-scandal-200800862.html

Top-free Equality. Its a right, not a privilege!
http://www.freethenipple.com/

Offline Nature Boy

• N Forum Veteran
  • Nude without Towel
  • Be the Leaf
  • Referrals: 0
Re: Tyler Perry: 'No more sunbathing nude after royal scandal'
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2012, 02:47:56 pm »
Kinda sad, perverts invading private business for their own gain ~~ causing fear amongst people who just want to relax...
I think that Naturism is really about learning from Nature, personal Nature, other peoples Natures, lifestyle Natures, and of course, Nature it's self. :) ^^ <3

gj83

« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2012, 06:07:35 pm »
I'm just surprised that Tyler Perry has a private island in the Bahamas.  I know he has to have a lot of money, but didn't think he was anywhere close to private-island-rich.

Offline Gman707

• always up for a chat
  • Naturist Superhero
  • happiness is a state of dress.
    • fresh direction
« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2012, 07:57:34 am »
Ive never heard of him but im gessing he hast appeared nude in any films or why would he be bothered about being photographed?
what's to say?

mikeisnude

« Reply #4 on: October 29, 2012, 02:39:12 pm »
    :324  It may be harsh to say but if your that unwilling for people to see you nude you probably shouldn't be nude.  I could care less if someone saw me or took my picture nude.  Even if I was rich or famous that wouldn't change.  I'm proud that I'm a nudist.

p.s.  Prince Harry isn't all that upset about it.  In fact he's become even more popular and has quite a few affirming his nudity.   :098

dasein

« Reply #5 on: December 21, 2012, 04:39:28 pm »
    :324  It may be harsh to say but if your that unwilling for people to see you nude you probably shouldn't be nude.  I could care less if someone saw me or took my picture nude.  Even if I was rich or famous that wouldn't change.  I'm proud that I'm a nudist.

p.s.  Prince Harry isn't all that upset about it.  In fact he's become even more popular and has quite a few affirming his nudity.   :098

Nobody likes their privacy being invaded, and that's what these pictures represent. But perhaps one day soon, we will all just admit that we all get naked sometime, or drink booze, or smoke weed, and all these candid photos will be about as exciting as pictures of someone getting on a bus or going grocery shopping.

Offline Reeco12

• Natural, that's all it is.
  • Topless with bottoms
  • Lets hang out!
« Reply #6 on: December 21, 2012, 10:26:41 pm »
Luckily i'm not famous. So i don't have to worry about the paparazzi taking nude photos of me at my private island lol. Whats more, there is already a nude photo of me on the internet HAHA
--/
/_____
\
--\
Natural like a Greek Statue!

Offline Northman

• Naturist Superhero
« Reply #7 on: December 22, 2012, 01:58:11 pm »

Nobody likes their privacy being invaded, and that's what these pictures represent. But perhaps one day soon, we will all just admit that we all get naked sometime, or drink booze, or smoke weed, and all these candid photos will be about as exciting as pictures of someone getting on a bus or going grocery shopping.

:e4444

Zeraf242

« Reply #8 on: December 23, 2012, 03:34:37 pm »
That just sucks.

Offline Infinity Biscuit

• Female Chat
  • Shouting it out loud
  • she/her
« Reply #9 on: December 23, 2012, 08:16:35 pm »
This sort of insular "go all the way down the same path I do or go home" kind of thinking just hurts. If someone wants to be naked for comfort or other reasons but doesn't want strangers to see them, where do you see the space to tell them they're in the wrong for being naked? I mean, a lot of people don't like the idea of being seen naked but they still take showers naked; are they in the wrong? :P