Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: Family Nudism: Body Freedom On Vacation  (Read 4181 times)

Offline Danee

• Read-Only
  • Broke the fourth wall
  • Referrals: 135
Family Nudism: Body Freedom On Vacation
« on: November 03, 2012, 03:05:28 pm »
A positive article about this aspect of FKK

Some families have an open policy regarding nudity and no one is ashamed to parade around in their birthday suits. During summer vacations it might even be expected. Bring your suits for if the in-laws visit, but otherwise leave them in the drawer.My earliest experience with this sort of "nudism" came during a summer visit to Sweden to visit one of my father's business friends. We were in invited to their lake cabin on the archipelago doting the sea near Stockholm. His daughter took me to the beach, which was semi private, and promptly removed her top. I look surprised, not thinking of removing my own until she assured me it was "normal." Later when my father came down to the beach and saw (me, and his business associate's daughter) we were topless, his incredulous look told me we were crossing some new territory. Thereafter topless became the norm at home, including my mother, whenever we sunbathed or swam in the backyard. Family nudism lite, perhaps.

With my own kids, now many years later, getting them to dress is a challenge, even my thirteen year old daughter. At our cabin in North Idaho we look like a family of nuditics. Their growing up this way made it possible. I don't think a family with young teens could suddenly say, okay we're going to be nudists now. It wouldn't click. It has to be the norm from the get-go. Most of my generation's families (I'm forty-two) have a similar policy - nudity is okay. Our kids, ranging from sixteen to nine, skinny dip together all the time, as do the adults. It's very sensual, but not sexual, unless it's just me and my husband having some "fun in nature." Megan

Top-free Equality. Its a right, not a privilege!
http://www.freethenipple.com/

Offline Brad

• N Forum Veteran
  • Topless with bottoms
  • Referrals: 2
Re: Family Nudism: Body Freedom On Vacation
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2012, 11:53:07 pm »
I guess topless beaches all over the US would be a good first step to more clothing optional beaches. I know there are some, but I mean a lot more.  :423

Then maybe the next generation would take it the next step forward.