Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: Camping  (Read 12062 times)

Offline Jayne210190

• Casually Dressed
  • Referrals: 0
Re: Camping
« Reply #60 on: February 17, 2014, 10:58:17 pm »
I love camping, luckily my favourite nude beach has a campsite with a small nudist section in it. The nudist section is very often full though so you have to make do in the textile section.

Offline abeautifulworld

• abeautifulworld
  • Casually Dressed
« Reply #61 on: February 18, 2014, 10:37:05 pm »
I like camping as well but have not been much in the past decade (marriage, work, mortgage, life!!!!). I used to be in scouts and go camping often. It was always a great experience. More recently my wife and I would travel to a new spot and camp in a caravan park or national park. In Australia, these are often overrun by young children who love to run around screaming (especially in the holidays) which spoils the tranquility, a lot of grey nomads (older people who are great, but its hard to relate sometimes), people who have all the modern luxuries for camping including gas fridges and full kitchens including ovens which really makes them glampers (glamorous campers), and then those people who are camping to keep costs down. We used to be in the last category. Now that we will have a caravan I guess we are going to be glampers but we will engage in as much 'free camping' in isolated spots as we can. I like to camp to get away from society and reset myself and the only way to do that is in the wilderness away from noise and crowds.

Offline ToneBender

• Read-Only
  • Naturist Superhero
« Reply #62 on: February 19, 2014, 07:07:13 am »
Glampers - I like it.
I can't wait for the weather to break so I can get out camping. That being said I had a late night road trip last night but my favourite truck stop was closed. Since when do truck stops close? Anyway I was low on fuel and wasn't going to make it to the next town so I ended up sleeping in my truck in minus 10 for a few hours until they reopened. That's kind of like camping. Isn't it?

Offline abeautifulworld

• abeautifulworld
  • Casually Dressed
« Reply #63 on: February 19, 2014, 12:56:48 pm »
^LOL @Tonebender...... I guess sleeping in your truck is camping, but the -10 is just too bloody cold! I could think of nothing more horrid than camping in temperatures below 22degrees celsius.

natubrasil

« Reply #64 on: February 19, 2014, 01:20:08 pm »
I also enjoying camping very much. Last year i camped at a naturist beach - massarandupio.
Tomorrow I am travelling ti another naturist beach in Brazil. Hope i can camp there as well.
Are there nudist campings in Europe? Which are the good ones?
Cheers mates!!

Offline Jayne210190

• Casually Dressed
« Reply #65 on: March 19, 2014, 04:21:11 pm »
I also enjoying camping very much. Last year i camped at a naturist beach - massarandupio.
Tomorrow I am travelling ti another naturist beach in Brazil. Hope i can camp there as well.
Cheers mates!!

There are quite a few in Europe, there are also some in the UK, a good one is by Morfa Dyffryn Nudist beach and there is one not far from Studland nudist beach either (called St. Anne's).

Offline ToneBender

• Read-Only
  • Naturist Superhero
« Reply #66 on: March 26, 2014, 08:21:24 pm »
Cheers mates!!

There are quite a few in Europe, there are also some in the UK, a good one is by Morfa Dyffryn Nudist beach and there is one not far from Studland nudist beach either (called St. Anne's).

I would absolutely love to do that!
The only beach camping here is the illegal kind which I have done but there's always a risk the cops will show up in the middle of the night and force you to move.
I see a lot of pics of European beach camping and nude beach camping and it makes me envious.
Can't wait to try that.

Also if anyone knows of any good places in France/Spain/Italy please post.
Also Portugal, Greece hmmm... okay Continental Europe but especially Mediterranean.

closetnudist

« Reply #67 on: April 02, 2014, 06:14:24 am »
Cheers mates!!

The only beach camping here is the illegal kind which I have done but there's always a risk the cops will show up in the middle of the night and force you to move.
I see a lot of pics of European beach camping and nude beach camping and it makes me envious.
Can't wait to try that.

Also Portugal, Greece hmmm... okay Continental Europe but especially Mediterranean.

ToneBender, when you camp.. what does the weather there in Canada looks like? Here in PH, we typically have 25C for colder temperature and around 40C for warmer summer weather. PH is a tropical country.

Offline TrialMonkey

• Casually Dressed
« Reply #68 on: May 02, 2014, 11:33:16 pm »
I wish! Camping nude sounds like fun. Too bad all my peer group would frown on it, not to mention my wife isn't comfortable enough in her own skin to participate. That being said, when we all go camping I have done a couple secret nude walks down the trail while everyone was still asleep or if I was the last one up!  :23456

closetnudist

« Reply #69 on: May 05, 2014, 09:01:28 am »
Im thinking of proposing to the naturist club here and have some mountain trekking then camp on the top. the mountains should be easy since most of the members aren't used to such activities.. on top.. hopefully there are no people other than us... then we can do a lot of activities naked.. LOL!

Offline ToneBender

• Read-Only
  • Naturist Superhero
« Reply #70 on: May 07, 2014, 04:22:04 am »
Cheers mates!!

Can't wait to try that.

ToneBender, when you camp.. what does the weather there in Canada looks like? Here in PH, we typically have 25C for colder temperature and around 40C for warmer summer weather. PH is a tropical country.

Asking what the temperature here is like asking what it is in Asia. Canada is sorta big from the North Pole to ~43/42 degrees latitude? However what I can tell you is that in Nova Scotia the temperature is moderated by the ocean so it doesn't get very hot during the day or very cold at night for example a midsummer temperature might be 20C at night and 25C during the day. Alberta is a different story and wild temperature swings are common like 10C at night and 30C during the day. That being said the weather is the weather and I've seen snow in June and 25C in January. This year the warmest it got in January (in my part of Alberta) was 10C (warmer than parts of florida at that time) and the coldest in Januray/February was about minus 35.
« Last Edit: May 08, 2014, 03:54:31 am by ToneBender »