Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: Nak'd Truth TV Reality Show. 8 young people live and work in a nudist resort.  (Read 13594 times)

Nude_not_rude

Offline nudetrail

• Naturist Superhero
  • Referrals: 0
thanks for the vid.
nude is natural

Offline Daft

• N Forum Veteran
  • Naturist Superhero
  • Referrals: 2
Looks  like they're following a script, fake as hell. No wonder why it was cancelled and never released,
A nova geração.

Offline Gman707

• always up for a chat
  • Naturist Superhero
  • happiness is a state of dress.
    • fresh direction
Seems like they have gone for shock value and gratuity quite a lot. That wayde guy is cute though.
what's to say?

Offline mrj001

• Nude without Towel
  • Referrals: 1
I laughed when they blurred the fat guy's man boobs (or moobs as I call them)

Offline Fitz1980

• Shouting it out loud
Being fake and staged does sound par for the course since the producers said that they were inspired by "The Jersey Shore" to create the show.  That means casting lots of drama queens/kings and putting them in contrived situations to make them scream and fight.

A while back I remember reading about a contestant who left the show crying because producers wanted them to urinate on camera in front of each other and hit each other in the face during the first few days of the shoot.

The whole thing with the guy saying that he won't sleep in the same room with a gay guy was probably engineered.  During the audition process the producers probably deliberately looked for a homophobe and for a gay man so that they could assign them to room together and watch the drama ensue.

Them even having to be naked while working at Caliente isn't real.  I've been there a few times and the staff wears clothes while they are on the clock; that's how you tell them apart from the other guests.  I saw their casting notice and even watched their casting call, which was broadcast over the web.  They deliberately screened out nudists since they were going for a fish out of water uncomfortable situation.  It was mentioned in their casting call that they didn't want anybody with experience at nudist resorts or nude beaches. 

Offline dmaxd123

• Casually Dressed
the idea of the show sounds really cool.

the reality of watching the clip seems like another terrible MTV type fake "reality" show that is 100% staged....even though i guess thats what reality tv is these days

Offline Pitti

• Bare Squad - Accounts Division
  • Naturist Superhero
  • Referrals: 8
Reality show are always fake. But the retouch of female breasts and genital area to make this show ridiculous. The idea is good, the execution is bad.
"If war is the answer, then we ask the wrong questions."
(Wenn Krieg die Antwort ist, dann stellen wir die falschen Fragen)

Susan G. Komen

Offline AElf

• Free range naked Færie Princess
  • Female Chat
  • Naturist Superhero
Any horse could comment eloquently on this show . . . to review the comment look behind the horse for the big steaming pile.
"Mankind is a frigid and ashamed creature. If we cannot deal with the basics of nudity then how on earth are we to make it in the world?" Naked Imp

"Don't make me release my flying monkeys" Elphaba Thropp, the Wicked Witch of the West

Offline keiranmac

• N Forum Veteran
  • Nude with Towel
whats with all the blurring around their bodies??

Offline Mark

• N Forum Veteran
  • Shouting it out loud
  • I am nerd, hear me mumble.
  • Referrals: 7
Yeah, this is just annoying.
Embrace your inner lunatic. Fun times guaranteed.

Offline Dario Western

• Read-Only
  • Naturist Superhero
  • The one, The only (according to Google anyway!)
  • Referrals: 16
    • Dario Western's Page
Load of fucking crap!  Can't they have come up with a much better clip?  Just paints nudism in a bad light. 
"How ridiculous society is! Why be given a body if you have to shut it away like a rare, rare fiddle?"

Offline Daft

• N Forum Veteran
  • Naturist Superhero
  • Referrals: 2
Can't they have come up with a much better clip?

Just imagine the worse bits they didn't release...
A nova geração.

Offline The_Xenologer

• N Forum Veteran
  • Nude without Towel
Being fake and staged does sound par for the course since the producers said that they were inspired by "The Jersey Shore" to create the show.  That means casting lots of drama queens/kings and putting them in contrived situations to make them scream and fight.

A while back I remember reading about a contestant who left the show crying because producers wanted them to urinate on camera in front of each other and hit each other in the face during the first few days of the shoot.

The whole thing with the guy saying that he won't sleep in the same room with a gay guy was probably engineered.  During the audition process the producers probably deliberately looked for a homophobe and for a gay man so that they could assign them to room together and watch the drama ensue.

Them even having to be naked while working at Caliente isn't real.  I've been there a few times and the staff wears clothes while they are on the clock; that's how you tell them apart from the other guests.  I saw their casting notice and even watched their casting call, which was broadcast over the web.  They deliberately screened out nudists since they were going for a fish out of water uncomfortable situation.  It was mentioned in their casting call that they didn't want anybody with experience at nudist resorts or nude beaches.

I like the fact that the last clip even has a bartender from the resort FULLY CLOTHED. It's really indicative of how contrived the situation in the show is.
“A mind needs books like a sword needs a whetstone.”

-Tyrion Lannister

mikeisnude

I could probably watch this show and be entertained but  :324  CLEARLY this isn't nudism and these people are not typical of nudists.