Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: Maryland Health Society  (Read 10714 times)

Offline Frank

• Fully Dressed
  • Referrals: 1
Maryland Health Society
« on: November 16, 2012, 07:12:14 am »
http://maheso-naturally.org/ is a great club that I was a member of for 3 years and still occasionally visit as a guest.  They're family friendly, and generally a super nice bunch of folks.  It's located in Maryland, not too far outside of Washington, DC.  Mainly wooded camping areas but they do have a club house with a pool and a sandy volleyball area as well.  It's a mix of cabins, trailer lots, and campsites.

Offline dangle

• Topless with bottoms
  • Referrals: 0
Re: Maryland Health Society
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2013, 12:32:09 am »
Id love to get more of a personnal account of this place.

Offline Frank

• Fully Dressed
  • Referrals: 1
« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2013, 01:07:14 pm »
I joined again, and am currently a member.  Their website is http://maheso-naturally.org/ and is currently being re-designed, hopefully for a new launch early next year.  Everyone there is super friendly, and they're not unfriendly toward single guys unless you give them reason to be.  Give them a call or shoot them an email at guestcommittee@maheso-naturally.org. :)

Offline Myottersmurf

• Casually Dressed
  • Referrals: 0
« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2016, 09:11:38 pm »
Hey! Recently joined here but haven't been to this particular resort. Is it decently attended on most days? I couldn't find anything online about it really