Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: Vietman:Model to be fined for exposing breasts on catwalk  (Read 1898 times)

Offline Danee

• Read-Only
  • Broke the fourth wall
  • Referrals: 135
Vietman:Model to be fined for exposing breasts on catwalk
« on: December 25, 2012, 05:09:03 pm »
Local model Vo Hoang Yen will receive a fine for flouting decency law with her skimpy costume at a recent catwalk performance in Ho Chi Minh City.On December 24, Vo Trong Nam, deputy director of the HCMC Department of Culture, Sport and Tourism informed Tuoi Tre that the model will be sanctioned for her performance in which she exposed a large part of her breasts at the show titled “Dam Me Hoi Tu – Huong Sac Vietnam 2012” (Passion Gathered – Vietnamese Fragrant and Beauty 2012) on December 20.
According to local regulations, the fine could be VND3.5 million (US$ 168.03) while Cuoc Song Nang Dong Company, the show’s organizer, could also receive a penalty of up to VND7.5 million.

Nam also added that the skimpy outfit was not shown at the rehearsal for functional agencies to censor before the real show. “They didn’t show it to cheat us,” he said.
According to the model, she initially refused to wear the outfit, but was forced to by the company’s representative. For its part, the show’s organizer has taken responsibility and agreed to pay whatever fine it receives.
Nam has proposed the department’s inspectors to ban the company from organizing shows in 3 months.
“In my opinion, it’s obvious that model Hoang Yen must be fined since she wore the outfit, but I think she played a passive role in this. However, it’s just a slight slap on the show’s organizer, since they accepted to be fined to be mentioned on local media.”

In May, the Ho Chi Minh City Culture, Sport and Tourism Department announced a VND3.5 million (US$175) fine against local pop singer Thu Minh for wearing skimpy costume at the show titled “Ngan Sao Hoi Tu” (The Convergence of a Thousand Stars) in the city on April 20.Read more: http://www.tuoitrenews.vn/cmlink/tuoitrenews/lifestyle/model-to-be-fined-for-exposing-breasts-on-catwalk-1.95129#ixzz2G5ICX3Y6
Top-free Equality. Its a right, not a privilege!
http://www.freethenipple.com/

Offline Daft

• N Forum Veteran
  • Naturist Superhero
  • Referrals: 2
Re: Vietman:Model to be fined for exposing breasts on catwalk
« Reply #1 on: December 25, 2012, 05:37:35 pm »
A nova geração.

Offline The Streaker

• N Forum Veteran
  • Nude with Towel
  • Referrals: 0
« Reply #2 on: December 25, 2012, 11:23:34 pm »
Really? "she exposed a large part of her breasts..." Hmm, seems like a reasonable cause for a fine. COME ON PEOPLE, IT WAS ONLY BREASTS! 
:43224
"I'm just trying to be me. Whoever that is."

Offline Daft

• N Forum Veteran
  • Naturist Superhero
  • Referrals: 2
« Reply #3 on: December 25, 2012, 11:44:28 pm »
oh my, that's 42% of a breast! :O
A nova geração.