Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: Re: Introductions  (Read 2459 times)

Offline tomhere

• N Forum Veteran
  • Nude with Towel
  • Tom & Tash
  • Referrals: 0
Re: Introductions
« on: January 01, 2013, 09:14:27 pm »
I found it refreshingly positive to read a recent member's introduction. Little wonder she attracted many welcome messages and more viewings than normal. Often than not, introductions say very little about a person, let alone include a picture of themselves.  Therefore I would like to know why her posting has been locked. Surely not because she was too popular. Her openness is a breath of fresh air; showing how many of us younger naturists would like to be.

Also, it would be helpful if their location was shown in someone's opening title. Just "Hi" doesn't normally inspire me to look, especially if I'm feeling lazy! 
Tom & Tash here. We're never bored despite seldom having anything on!

Online Delta

• Administrator
  • Broke the fourth wall
  • For SCIENCE!
  • Referrals: 3
Re: Re: Introductions
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2013, 09:41:21 pm »
You talking about Athena? Well, her introduction is almost a month old. The introduction board is for new members to introduce themselves. If an old introduction gets bumped with new replies weeks after the member signing up, it becomes difficult to distinguish between such members who are already active on the forum and newbies who just made their introductory post. To maintain this distinction, old intros are sometimes being closed, especially if they would otherwise probably be bumped further.
Please send me a message on the forum before contacting me over IM. For best results, also mention what you want to talk about, I am not much of a smalltalker.

Offline tomhere

• N Forum Veteran
  • Nude with Towel
  • Tom & Tash
  • Referrals: 0
Re: Introductions
« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2013, 10:07:55 pm »
Suppose I see the logic. Thanks for replying.
Tom & Tash here. We're never bored despite seldom having anything on!