Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: Rizzoli and Isles  (Read 692 times)

Offline jaznatsoc

• Nudie two-shoes
  • Casually Dressed
  • I'm a twenty-six-year-old male, expanding horizons
  • Referrals: 0
Rizzoli and Isles
« on: January 09, 2013, 04:42:09 pm »
I have adored Angie Harmon, ever since her days on Law and Order.  Because I like her so much, I was drawn to her cable crime drama Rizzoli and Isles.  It's a great show, and the humor and chemistry of the two main characters is excellent.  The reason for my writing is that in the episode "Class Action Satisfaction" (I believe that is the eleventh episode of the third season), the ladies are forced to disrobe as a result of a potential biological hazard.  After questioning of whether Dr. Isles' new assistant is homosexual, they learn that he is not turned-on by their nudity simply because he and his girlfriend are practicing nudists.  They admit that the met at a nudist resort, and that they enjoy practicing naturism.  Though, understandably, Det. Rizzoli is a little uneasy about the suggestion that the main characters join them at the resort, Dr. Isles considers it with an open mind.  What I took away from this episode, was that nudism, though not exactly mainstream, can be accepted within the mainstream, and that those who practice it are not weird, or perverts, or deviants.  Naturism was painted in a positive light, and I appreciate the work done by the show there!
Member, non-landed club in central N.C.