Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: Esquenta! (brazilian TV show)  (Read 2324 times)

Offline Daft

• N Forum Veteran
  • Naturist Superhero
  • Referrals: 2
Esquenta! (brazilian TV show)
« on: January 13, 2013, 01:40:37 pm »

Here in Brazil we have a TV show named "Esquenta!", which airs on Sundays during lunch hour in our biggest TV channel, and always features a number of attractions.
Today, one of them will be a group of naturists that will talk a little about their experiences and philosophy.

Fingers crossed here that it will be a good portrayal, and so good publicity for naturism.

I'll watch it and, as soon as the video is available, I'll link it here.
A nova geração.

Offline chrisw91

• Mmmm lasagna
  • N Forum Veteran
  • Naturist Superhero
  • Hey guys, Im Chris. Im 23 and from UK
    • My Coin of the Realm!
Re: Esquenta! (brazilian TV show)
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2013, 02:32:10 pm »

Here in Brazil we have a TV show named "Esquenta!", which airs on Sundays during lunch hour in our biggest TV channel, and always features a number of attractions.
Today, one of them will be a group of naturists that will talk a little about their experiences and philosophy.

Fingers crossed here that it will be a good portrayal, and so good publicity for naturism.

I'll watch it and, as soon as the video is available, I'll link it here.

Awesome! I look forward to seeing it.
I became aware of my destiny: to belong to the critical minority as opposed to the unquestioning majority.

Offline Daft

• N Forum Veteran
  • Naturist Superhero
Re: Esquenta! (brazilian TV show)
« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2013, 05:48:24 pm »
Well, I just watched. It was really, really quick talk - very relaxed (like the whole show is) and superficial, but at least, not disrespectful at all. I'll try to find a Youtube version now.
A nova geração.