Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: Last shift gift: Waitress serves food naked at Brooklyn pizza joint Roberta's  (Read 2844 times)

Offline Daft

• N Forum Veteran
  • Naturist Superhero
  • Referrals: 2
Last shift gift: Waitress serves food naked at Brooklyn pizza joint Roberta's

A waitress working her last shift at a hipster joint in Brooklyn decided to bare it all for her customers as a farewell gift.

A patron of Roberta's, a trendy pizza parlor in Bushwick, Brooklyn, posted a photo on the evening of Jan. 4 of a waitress working at the restaurant in the buff, with the exception of a pair of ripped fishnet stockings.

The photo displays the woman's posterior, showing that she had the words 'Peace Out' scrawled on her back.

Vicky Oyomba posted the picture to Twitter, writing 'So there definitely is a 95% naked waitress serving patrons at Roberta's in #BK right now!!!'

The 5 per cent of protection only came from the fish net stockings and Ms Oyomba confirmed to the MailOnline that the woman in question had nothing to cover her frontal private parts.

The female customer, who lives in Harlem and said she rarely ventures out to Brooklyn, was actually on a date at the hip restaurant last Friday night.

She told the Mail that the waitress-turned-Lady Godiva spent most the night fully clothed as she served guests but as the night wore on, the clothes came off.

The exhibition marked employee's final shift at the restaurant.

When the unidentified waitress made her grand entrance in her birthday suit, the crowd applauded and cheered on the bold move.

In the picture, customers at the restaurant seemed to enjoy the display. The photo shows the male patrons in particular googly-eyed as the brazen employee walked about fulfilling her duties.

Ms Oyomba said at first she was pretty shocked but after about five minutes, most customers got back to their meal.

'It's New York City,' she said, 'I would never never find anything out of the ordinary.'

She described the waitress as 'attractive...and a good sport,' as wide-eyed customers snapped her picture.

Despite the unconventional evening, the satisfied customer said she would still return to the restaurant.
A rep from Roberta's did not respond to a request for comment on the incident.

Roberta's has a reputation as a trendy spot in the New York City borough.

Former President Bill Clinton, and his wife Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, actually frequented the establishment in September for private birthday party for a top Democratic donor, Susie Tompkins Buell, the founder of the multi-billion-dollar Esprit apparel and home furnishings company.

She was celebrating her 70th birthday and rented out the restaurant for her VIP friends.

The Clintons posed with their skinny-jean wearing and Warby Parker bespectacled admirers at the Brooklyn shindig.

SOURCE: dailymail.co.uk 

http://www.whatsondalian.com/news-6454-last-shift-gift-waitress-serves-food-naked-at-brooklyn-pizza-joint-roberta-s.html
A nova geração.

Offline nudetrail

• Naturist Superhero
  • Referrals: 0
nude pizza waiter ,a nude restraunt sounds good to me.
nude is natural

Offline Cabding

• Lord-Master of Vita Nuda Southeast
  • N Forum Veteran
  • Naturist Superhero
  • Livin' la Vita Nuda!
  • Referrals: 9
    • Vita Nuda Southeast
It's great that she was cheered on. I guess the public isn't as horrified by a human body as the government thinks.
Trying to unite the lost naked souls of the Southeast US. Message our Facebook page or PM me to get involved!

nomadicnudist

If most waitresses did this on their last day, the establishment would call the police.  Charge for it in a strip club, however, and it's okay.  Seems backwards.

Anyway, I live one neighborhood away from this pizzaria.  It's a very open-minded area.  Trust me, even in NYC, most Americans would have a problem.  But, you've gotta start somewhere and I'm glad if it can be my borough.