Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: Teenage Naturist: How Do We Educate Teenagers About Naturism?  (Read 11316 times)

Offline Danee

• Read-Only
  • Broke the fourth wall
  • Referrals: 135
Re: Teenage Naturist: How Do We Educate Teenagers About Naturism?
« Reply #15 on: January 19, 2013, 04:42:03 pm »
They came here, promoted their org., and despite requests to get involved in other areas, only continued that. Then, they left..
Top-free Equality. Its a right, not a privilege!
http://www.freethenipple.com/

natureboy1776

« Reply #16 on: January 29, 2013, 02:18:19 pm »
I was thinking of linking to this forum in the comments as a response, but was not sure if that was acceptable. I also am not sure of their audience.

You go right ahead.  We have pretty fair security in place here.

I went back and commented a quick link to us here. I mentioned this was a great forum and source for younger people interested in nudism. I also noted there are great moderators and good security.
However, they quickly removed my comment. Guess we are not just a good source of information, we are competition.

They have just restored my link. 

Offline Cabding

• Lord-Master of Vita Nuda Southeast
  • N Forum Veteran
  • Naturist Superhero
  • Livin' la Vita Nuda!
  • Referrals: 9
    • Vita Nuda Southeast
« Reply #17 on: February 11, 2013, 09:21:37 pm »
Talking to leadership from both Vita Nuda and YNNA, they are just like coke and pepsi. They both have strong enough groups, there is enough crossover between members, but leadership just doesn't get along. Right now they are at a truce sort of deal. Sad really, when anyone goes to research naturist youth they are going to eventually see that we can't get along just like everyone else instead of working for the greater good.
Trying to unite the lost naked souls of the Southeast US. Message our Facebook page or PM me to get involved!

Offline Dario Western

• Read-Only
  • Naturist Superhero
  • The one, The only (according to Google anyway!)
  • Referrals: 16
    • Dario Western's Page
« Reply #18 on: February 18, 2013, 01:37:05 am »
Talking to leadership from both Vita Nuda and YNNA, they are just like coke and pepsi. They both have strong enough groups, there is enough crossover between members, but leadership just doesn't get along. Right now they are at a truce sort of deal. Sad really, when anyone goes to research naturist youth they are going to eventually see that we can't get along just like everyone else instead of working for the greater good.

Therein lies the problem as to why naturism hasn't become a mainstream lifestyle over in English-speaking countries when we have shit like this.  The groups are fighting on the same side and I fear are scaring away potential members who might otherwise think "Well if they all like being naked and have nothing to hide they should have a good sense of solidarity". 

I have had a similar thing happen to me with Vita Nuda Australia.  The admin of the FB cancelled my WNBR event I posted on their FB group and then proceeded to attack me on other Facebook groups that we are both on despite the fact we have never met each other. 

Another Brisbane woman has done the same thing to me last week after being a member of my local Facebook group and chucked a massive tantrum when someone asked about erections, and when I said that they're nothing to worry about but nothing to shove in people's faces about either she launched into a whole tirade at me.

She then left my group, and copied and pasted one of my group wall posts where I slammed people using nudism as a front for inappropriate sexual behaviour and called me a 'nutter' on her wall.  When I tried to reason with her she launched into a whole frenzy of violent verbal abuse on me.  Shame, especially coming from a woman who is old enough to be my mother! 

Do we really want or need people like this in the nudist movement?  People who are going to be jealous, vindictive, back-stabbing, and judgemental?  These are the things that hold us back from progressing.  And finally a song to sum up how I feel about it all - it's corny I know, but still a catchy song nonetheless!

"How ridiculous society is! Why be given a body if you have to shut it away like a rare, rare fiddle?"