Naturist Resources > Naturist Links to Clubs

Cypress Cove

(1/1)

mikeisnude:
I got the chance to stay at Cypress Cove near Disney World on monday.  The resort is very nice.  It's much bigger then any of the campgrounds I have been to in the midwest.  The age range was mostly older adult couples but there was a few younger couples here and there.  The resturant serves very good food.  Everything was clean and in good repair.  I'd highly recommend it to anyone. :4345

VandyFan08:
Thought I would pipe in on Cypress Cove as well as my wife and I have stayed there 3 times (flying down to camp at end of February as well).  While I know a bunch of people have been/are aware of how nice a club Cypress Cove is, thought I would put a plug in for their youth rates (under 35).

Under 35 gets $5 day fees (a steal) as well as premium pricing (~$27/night, includes your day fees for a couple) for tent camping in their rustic campsites (no electricity/water, but a bathhouse 100 ft. away).  My wife and I always camp there as you can't beat the price and, even with the hassle of flying our tent, camping stove, coolers, etc. down there, is way too good of a deal.

Anyway, long winded way to say that I would definitely recommend checking this place out if you haven't.  Easy to fly into Orlando, pick up a rental car, and head south.

Shiden Kai San:
Will co-sign on what Vandy and Mike said.  Although it's been many years since my last visit, I fondly remember my time there.  Great accommodations.  Great atmosphere.  Good people.  Very fair prices, and easy to get to!

Fomalhaut:

--- Quote from: Shiden Kai San on March 03, 2018, 03:42:27 am ---Will co-sign on what Vandy and Mike said.  Although it's been many years since my last visit, I fondly remember my time there.  Great accommodations.  Great atmosphere.  Good people.  Very fair prices, and easy to get to!

--- End quote ---

That's good to hear I've been thinking of going with my gf this summer.

Shiden Kai San:
Do it!  Then remember to report back. :D 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version