Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: Cypress Cove  (Read 566 times)

mikeisnude

Cypress Cove
« on: February 14, 2013, 01:34:37 pm »
I got the chance to stay at Cypress Cove near Disney World on monday.  The resort is very nice.  It's much bigger then any of the campgrounds I have been to in the midwest.  The age range was mostly older adult couples but there was a few younger couples here and there.  The resturant serves very good food.  Everything was clean and in good repair.  I'd highly recommend it to anyone. :4345

Offline VandyFan08

• Casually Dressed
  • Referrals: 0
Re: Cypress Cove
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2018, 01:55:53 pm »
Thought I would pipe in on Cypress Cove as well as my wife and I have stayed there 3 times (flying down to camp at end of February as well).  While I know a bunch of people have been/are aware of how nice a club Cypress Cove is, thought I would put a plug in for their youth rates (under 35).

Under 35 gets $5 day fees (a steal) as well as premium pricing (~$27/night, includes your day fees for a couple) for tent camping in their rustic campsites (no electricity/water, but a bathhouse 100 ft. away).  My wife and I always camp there as you can't beat the price and, even with the hassle of flying our tent, camping stove, coolers, etc. down there, is way too good of a deal.

Anyway, long winded way to say that I would definitely recommend checking this place out if you haven't.  Easy to fly into Orlando, pick up a rental car, and head south.