Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: Cypress Cove  (Read 12367 times)

mikeisnude

Cypress Cove
« on: February 14, 2013, 01:34:37 pm »
I got the chance to stay at Cypress Cove near Disney World on monday.  The resort is very nice.  It's much bigger then any of the campgrounds I have been to in the midwest.  The age range was mostly older adult couples but there was a few younger couples here and there.  The resturant serves very good food.  Everything was clean and in good repair.  I'd highly recommend it to anyone. :4345

Offline VandyFan08

• Casually Dressed
  • Referrals: 0
Re: Cypress Cove
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2018, 01:55:53 pm »
Thought I would pipe in on Cypress Cove as well as my wife and I have stayed there 3 times (flying down to camp at end of February as well).  While I know a bunch of people have been/are aware of how nice a club Cypress Cove is, thought I would put a plug in for their youth rates (under 35).

Under 35 gets $5 day fees (a steal) as well as premium pricing (~$27/night, includes your day fees for a couple) for tent camping in their rustic campsites (no electricity/water, but a bathhouse 100 ft. away).  My wife and I always camp there as you can't beat the price and, even with the hassle of flying our tent, camping stove, coolers, etc. down there, is way too good of a deal.

Anyway, long winded way to say that I would definitely recommend checking this place out if you haven't.  Easy to fly into Orlando, pick up a rental car, and head south.

Offline Shiden Kai San

• N Forum Veteran
  • Shouting it out loud
  • Free ballin'!
« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2018, 03:42:27 am »
Will co-sign on what Vandy and Mike said.  Although it's been many years since my last visit, I fondly remember my time there.  Great accommodations.  Great atmosphere.  Good people.  Very fair prices, and easy to get to!

Offline Fomalhaut

• Casually Dressed
« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2018, 10:52:26 pm »
Will co-sign on what Vandy and Mike said.  Although it's been many years since my last visit, I fondly remember my time there.  Great accommodations.  Great atmosphere.  Good people.  Very fair prices, and easy to get to!

That's good to hear I've been thinking of going with my gf this summer.

Offline Shiden Kai San

• N Forum Veteran
  • Shouting it out loud
  • Free ballin'!
« Reply #4 on: March 26, 2018, 07:28:10 pm »
Do it!  Then remember to report back. :D