Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: Australian FKK  (Read 1584 times)

Offline Hamish

• N Forum Veteran
  • Nude with Towel
  • Referrals: 0
Australian FKK
« on: February 15, 2013, 04:57:42 am »
Hi all,

I've created a facebook page which provides information about places and clothing optional beaches around Australia. The translation from English to German may not be very good as I have not had it reviewed by a German national, but please check it out and feel free to let me know what you think:

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Australien-FKK/478266902208786?ref=hl

Danke
"We are never alone when we are with Mother Nature" ~ Anthony Douglas Williams

Offline nudetrail

• N Forum Veteran
  • Naturist Superhero
Re: Australien FKK
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2013, 12:44:07 am »
thanks Hamish handy info.
nude is natural

Offline Glen Ocean West

• N Forum Veteran
  • Topless with bottoms
    • Nude Movement
Re: Australian FKK
« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2014, 12:03:37 am »
How interesting, so it's like an info resource on Australia from a german 'nudist tourist' perspective, haha! Come to think of it, that idea should be pushed more, we need 'normal' german naturists (families and regular young people) to start flooding our beaches to disturb the underlying 'perv' atmosphere we have down here!!!

:/

Offline Dario Western

• N Forum Veteran
  • Naturist Superhero
  • The one, The only (according to Google anyway!)
  • Referrals: 14
    • Dario Western's Page
« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2014, 08:24:51 pm »
Australia DEFINITELY needs an FKK revival.  There are hardly any families and young people who come to our clubs and clothing optional beaches anymore, and it's been that way since the late 1980's.  My landlord Kevin believes "we've seen the best of it in this country".  Australians have become a very thin-skinned, self-conscious and politically correct people and many of our nudists are terrified of other people finding out about their activity especially family, friends, and workmates.
"How ridiculous society is! Why be given a body if you have to shut it away like a rare, rare fiddle?"

Offline Glen Ocean West

• N Forum Veteran
  • Topless with bottoms
    • Nude Movement
« Reply #4 on: January 31, 2014, 11:24:06 pm »
Australia DEFINITELY needs an FKK revival.  ...
Hear hear.

probably the problem is that we’re very laid back about everything; it has its downsides as well as its positives; it means there won’t exist quite so much passion as across the indian, and just more apathy in general (let alone the issue of lack of numbers in the first place anyway).

I just find it so baffling though that the WORSE the weather somewhere, the higher the rates of nudism almost? (or at least certainly the concentration of nudist movements/FKK)

But then when you think about it, ofc, it makes perfect sense .. I think an analogy is where at a large christmas family gathering those who are located close to the party often arrive later than those who came from afar - baffling when they’re so close to the venue, that they would actually be LATE - but then when you think it through it explains itself why. So with QLD: the weather is so good, that there’s this series of conditions, (existing textile culture, strong in both local and tourist; existing textile culture, apathy to care given its so idyllic anyway), that actually make it the worst.

or something. maybe my reasoning is a bit uninformed lol.

But Ausies have no excuse, they really don’t.

Maybe the core of what I’m saying is this: for aussies (or anyone), to care enough about a given issue (I mean they can, lok at the trade unions lol) there has to be enough stakes at threat to fight for the issue - in Europe/northern hemisphere etc, those who are listening to their bodies FEEL a physical need to strip everything off in summer and actually what they’re doing is almost by instinct (physiologically) getting the vitamin D their bodies will then store for many of the months ahead. Here in oz, it’s more on the side of ‘leisure’ and relaxation really (though that’s still kinda incorrect, the health benefits are huge but it’s just not like the maddening need in countries like Finland and Denmark - concept of tanning beds aside of course - which still, do not capture the full healthy spectrum of the sun's rays anyway, but at least do give vitamin D if UVB-emitting)
« Last Edit: January 31, 2014, 11:27:44 pm by freegary »