Naturist Resources > Northern Europe including Scandinavia

Denmark (again!) Taking a splash as a nudist, Uni of Copenhagen

<< < (2/3) > >>

monthem:

--- Quote from: Danee on March 15, 2013, 04:44:28 pm ---
--- Quote from: TJG on March 14, 2013, 10:33:40 pm --- Great article Danee! Makes me want to visit Denmark.  :234567

--- End quote ---

Who doesn't!  And thanks!

--- End quote ---

Mh! There are no Mountains in Denmark. That was a littlie disturbing for me.
But great Article!

elnudio:
Did you know that public nudity on beaches in Denmark all over the country is 100% legal and accepted? i found that quite a fascinating fact because unaware to that i have booked to fly to Copenhagen this year.  Unfortunately for me though, it's not until November.

Personally though i'm going through an awkward time trying to work out where my life goes beyond this year, i am 100% debt free come the summer and my job is really going anywhere.  Other than my family i have literally nothing to keep me where i am.  At this moment in time my mind is set on going to uni, however i don't fancy studying at uni in my home country or anywhere in the UK.  Several months ago i looked into places in Sweden and was particularly keen on Malmo.  Malmo is 45km's from Copenhagen (the uni named in above article) so this story does appeal to me quite a bit if i did opt for Malmo or even Copenhagen.

I am extremely glad i live so close to European countries like Denmark.  Fingers crossed i live even closer by the end of 2014.

Danee:

--- Quote from: elnudio on May 07, 2013, 06:29:58 pm ---Did you know that public nudity on beaches in Denmark all over the country is 100% legal and accepted? i found that quite a fascinating fact because unaware to that i have booked to fly to Copenhagen this year.  Unfortunately for me though, it's not until November.

Personally though i'm going through an awkward time trying to work out where my life goes beyond this year, i am 100% debt free come the summer and my job is really going anywhere.  Other than my family i have literally nothing to keep me where i am.  At this moment in time my mind is set on going to uni, however i don't fancy studying at uni in my home country or anywhere in the UK.  Several months ago i looked into places in Sweden and was particularly keen on Malmo.  Malmo is 45km's from Copenhagen (the uni named in above article) so this story does appeal to me quite a bit if i did opt for Malmo or even Copenhagen.

I am extremely glad i live so close to European countries like Denmark.  Fingers crossed i live even closer by the end of 2014.

--- End quote ---

We will be right here supporting whatever you do!  You are valuable to us and please keep us informed? 

chrisw91:

--- Quote from: elnudio on May 07, 2013, 06:29:58 pm ---Did you know that public nudity on beaches in Denmark all over the country is 100% legal and accepted? i found that quite a fascinating fact because unaware to that i have booked to fly to Copenhagen this year.  Unfortunately for me though, it's not until November.

--- End quote ---

It sounds like you have an exciting time ahead of you. :34567

Craig:
I work with a girl from Denmark.  Might be tough to work this into the normal everyday work conversation though :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version