Naturist Resources > Asia

China: Sanya's nudist beach cause for debate

<< < (3/4) > >>

Delta:
PRC actually, though not quite mainland. It is an island, though much closer to the mainland than Taiwan. The site that reported it runs a .cn-domain, after all.

ToneBender:

--- Quote from: nudetrail on April 07, 2013, 12:29:01 am ---did not think I would see a nude beach in china of all the places.

--- End quote ---

Why not? They've got all kinds of nude hotsprings.

nudetrail:

--- Quote from: ToneBender on April 12, 2013, 02:11:57 am ---
--- Quote from: nudetrail on April 07, 2013, 12:29:01 am ---did not think I would see a nude beach in china of all the places.

--- End quote ---

Why not? They've got all kinds of nude hotsprings.

--- End quote ---

In china ,not very common to have nude beaches?how many would there be?

ToneBender:

--- Quote ---China

Sanya, Hainan Island, Dadonghai Beach, north end: free Beach. This is reportedly China's only naturist site and quite public and touristy, every day some 500 Chinese and a few Euro nudists congregate here (as observed in Feb 2012). Naked children cavort all over this and all other Sanya beaches.

--- End quote ---

Wikipedia seems to back you up on this... Not many

The article isn't totally correct though because I know for a fact that many hotsprings in rural china are enjoyed nude (apparently they don't count as "naturist sites"). Also there's a huge disconnect between the official party line and the reality of how Chinese live particularly in the rural areas of the interior. I'm guessing there are a lot of unofficial (out of the way) places that are used for naturism especially in the Chinese tropics and subtropics.

nudetrail:
that's what I thought .good old wilkipedia.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version