Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: TOPLESS SLEDDING: ONLY PANTIES ALLOWED IN SEMI-NUDE SPORT  (Read 3604 times)

Offline Danee

• Read-Only
  • Broke the fourth wall
  • Referrals: 135
TOPLESS SLEDDING: ONLY PANTIES ALLOWED IN SEMI-NUDE SPORT
« on: March 27, 2013, 02:15:18 pm »

http://kategilmour.wordpress.com/2013/02/27/topless-sledding-only-panties-allowed-in-semi-nude-sport-nsfw/#

Germans have it right. The spirit, the attitude and fun and a nipple  will not hurt a German kid for life. 

Sometimes when you get snow in your panties, you just have to grin and bare it.

The topless snow-sledding competition in Altenberg, Germany, lured the breast athletes from around the country on Feb. 23 for its annual high-speed race. Though we weren’t there to see it for ourselves, our staff’s pride swelled when we learned that we could publish a bunch of photos from the event, just for you.

Thousands of spectators showed up to peep the human snowplows, who were only allowed panties and boots and oh who are we kidding, you’re already looking at the gallery, aren’t you?

Competitors wearing only underwear and panties ride a sled in the 2013 naked snow-sledding competition on February 23, 2013 in Altenberg, Germany. The annual event, which this year drew thousands of spectators, is sponsored by a local radio station. (Joern Haufe / Getty Images)
The topless sledding competition is not to be confused with the 400-pound boob sled, which “extreme traveler” Geoff Wilson is dragging across Antarctica to raise money and awareness for breast cancer.

Top-free Equality. Its a right, not a privilege!
http://www.freethenipple.com/

Offline NaturalInNY

• N Forum Veteran
  • Shouting it out loud
  • Referrals: 0
Re: TOPLESS SLEDDING: ONLY PANTIES ALLOWED IN SEMI-NUDE SPORT
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2013, 10:27:41 pm »
Looks chilly but awesome. Is this Catherine Gilmour the sister of Samantha that shut her blog down? I believe their blogs were linked at one time. Anyway, that's a great blog.

Zeraf242

« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2013, 10:39:40 pm »
Nude winter sports in my opinion are just nuts.

Offline The Streaker

• N Forum Veteran
  • Nude with Towel
  • Referrals: 0
« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2013, 07:33:19 pm »
I wish we had the same attitude as the Germans when it comes to nudity.  :sad: Also, that's got to be freezing!!!
"I'm just trying to be me. Whoever that is."