Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: Would you let your young child play with the young child of nudist parents?  (Read 4572 times)

Offline chrisw91

• Mmmm lasagna
  • N Forum Veteran
  • Naturist Superhero
  • Hey guys, Im Chris. Im 23 and from UK
  • Referrals: 2
    • My Coin of the Realm!
I stumbled across this pole and was surprised at how many positive answers there are.

The question was asked:
Would you let your young child play or be friends with the young child of nudist/naturist parents if those parents included their child(ren) in their lifestyle?

http://www.sodahead.com/living/would-you-let-your-young-child-play-or-be-friends-with-the-young-child-of-nudistnaturist-parents-if/question-3416205/?link=ibaf&q=&esrc=s
I became aware of my destiny: to belong to the critical minority as opposed to the unquestioning majority.

Offline AElf

• Free range naked Færie Princess
  • Female Chat
  • Naturist Superhero
  • Referrals: 0
Interesting replies . . . I voted and even thought of leaving a comment but saw the ground had been covered well enough without my 4 cents worth

(Please note:  due to inflation and the discontinuation of the Canadian penny henceforth all 2-cents-worth comments will by government decree be rounded down to zero and will therefore be meaningless --- if you want your opinion to have meaning you have to contribute twice the amount in order to be rounded up to a nickel --- taxes not included)
"Mankind is a frigid and ashamed creature. If we cannot deal with the basics of nudity then how on earth are we to make it in the world?" Naked Imp

"Don't make me release my flying monkeys" Elphaba Thropp, the Wicked Witch of the West

Offline lord_george

• N Forum Veteran
  • Shouting it out loud
The responses definitely surprised me!

mikeisnude

Surprised me that only 5 out and out would not let their kids be involved in nudism.. what pleasant surprise :66664333

Offline Danee

• Read-Only
  • Broke the fourth wall
  • Referrals: 135
Yes, without even thinking about it. I tried to think if I was a non FKK believer and the answer would be again, yes, as I am open minded and it would be conditional of course, on me knowing and trusting the parents and family. 
Top-free Equality. Its a right, not a privilege!
http://www.freethenipple.com/

Zeraf242

Nudielad

Just goes to show some people are very open minded. Even if i wasn't a naturist i would allow my children to hang around with a naturist family, if you trust the family then whats the problem?

I did laugh when i saw this comment, no idea if he/she is serious:

'Never! If the Cosmic Thunderer (and the Hairy Muffin) had intended us to go about without clothes, we would each of us have been born naked.'

I mean whaa..... They can't be serious surely, can they?

Offline Fitz1980

• Shouting it out loud
Part of the problem with an online poll is that they are rarely a representative sample of the population.  Nudists like to find stuff online about nudism and share such links on nudist BBs & blogs.  Hence you have a very self selected group often answering polls about nudism.  Non-nudists rarely give nudism a second thought and are hence much less likely to stumble across such a poll.  That's one of the reasons that polling organizations like gallop go through so many hoops to guarantee accurate results; because it's really easy to skew results accidentally. 

Offline Danee

• Read-Only
  • Broke the fourth wall
  • Referrals: 135
Just goes to show some people are very open minded. Even if i wasn't a naturist i would allow my children to hang around with a naturist family, if you trust the family then whats the problem?

I did laugh when i saw this comment, no idea if he/she is serious:

'Never! If the Cosmic Thunderer (and the Hairy Muffin) had intended us to go about without clothes, we would each of us have been born naked.'

I mean whaa..... They can't be serious surely, can they?

I think he was intending that to be a sarcastic remark, Lad. 
Top-free Equality. Its a right, not a privilege!
http://www.freethenipple.com/

Offline ToneBender

• Read-Only
  • Naturist Superhero
Yes I think so. I would have to meet them myself. Anyway I'll cross that bridge when I come to it.

Offline saralee

• Topless with bottoms
Interesting... I don't remember any children being forbidden to play with me and my sister when we were little, and I think the fact that we were a naturist family was common knowledge. Having said that, me and my sister both understood that running around naked was something that we couldn't do whenever and wherever we liked, which probably made it less of an issue. There was a girl nearby who always seemed to be taking her clothes off, but she was a very noisy attention seeker in other ways and I think there may have been other issues there.

fsjm2112

Yes. If the parents are nice people and I trusted them, then I would have no problem. If the parents were open about their interest in naturism, then that would be even more welcoming to me.

mikeisnude

Yes. If the parents are nice people and I trusted them, then I would have no problem. If the parents were open about their interest in naturism, then that would be even more welcoming to me.

:3145

Offline funnytannednudist

• Read-Only
  • Shouting it out loud
  • love being free and nude
  • Referrals: 1
thats so nice to see that most of the votes were "yes" vote.