Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: Hoff Appreciation Day 2013  (Read 9931 times)

Offline Delta

• Administrator
  • Broke the fourth wall
  • For SCIENCE!
  • Referrals: 3
Hoff Appreciation Day 2013
« on: April 01, 2013, 10:32:22 am »
Hello old chaps, it is our annual Hoff Appreciation Day again, and like every year, this means changes to the community.

Just like the Hoff is getting more mature with age, none of us are getting any younger, and most of the old naked wrinkly outdoor person community is too old for all this "young" stuff anyway with hardly anybody under 40 present and many people around 60. So welcome to the 2030s version of our community in which we are all a bit older. Even The Hoff.

Keep in mind that this is the first test of our time machine, so I cannot guarantee that the ride will be smooth. We are off to a slow start anyway, but hey, none of us are getting younger, are we? Well, we will if the reverse gear of the time machine works, but that also rusted with age, so yeah. Let us hope this thing does not kick the bucket while we are in the 2030s.

Oh, and please be careful when editing posts that were made before we entered the time machine, we do not want to cause any paradoxes.
Please send me a message on the forum before contacting me over IM. For best results, also mention what you want to talk about, I am not much of a smalltalker.

Snowkid

Re: Hoff Appreciation Day 2013
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2013, 01:18:32 pm »
Love it! I'm a bit more gray today and a few more wrinkles but glad we are all still here and still chatting.

naturallynude

« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2013, 01:21:50 pm »
I have to say that we have ALL aged pretty well  :786

Offline funnytannednudist

• Read-Only
  • Shouting it out loud
  • love being free and nude
  • Referrals: 1
« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2013, 02:03:14 pm »
Hello Delta
You caught me big time with the annual hoff appreciation day - I've had a good laugh and do feel rather old today, ha ha

Offline chrisw91

• Mmmm lasagna
  • N Forum Veteran
  • Naturist Superhero
  • Hey guys, Im Chris. Im 23 and from UK
  • Referrals: 2
    • My Coin of the Realm!
« Reply #4 on: April 01, 2013, 03:58:12 pm »
Haha I thought we had seen enough Hoff on here and that the phase had passed. Please don't bring it back again.  :322
I became aware of my destiny: to belong to the critical minority as opposed to the unquestioning majority.

Offline chrisw91

• Mmmm lasagna
  • N Forum Veteran
  • Naturist Superhero
  • Hey guys, Im Chris. Im 23 and from UK
  • Referrals: 2
    • My Coin of the Realm!
« Reply #5 on: April 01, 2013, 04:19:39 pm »
Apparently this is what I will look like at 47, not much change, I would be happy with that:

In comparison, this is what I would look like at 107:

The programme seems pretty accurate, and generates a picture for every 10 years, 16 years from now. If you want to have a go, here is the link (you need a webcam) http://faceretirement.merrilledge.com/
I became aware of my destiny: to belong to the critical minority as opposed to the unquestioning majority.

DoozerUK

« Reply #6 on: April 01, 2013, 04:20:30 pm »
We saw the hoff in Panto at Manchester over Christmas. It was hilarious, with loads of old gags about Baywatch and Knight rider!

:3456

DoozerUK

« Reply #7 on: April 01, 2013, 04:29:55 pm »
I'm 60!

Boo.

Offline Danee

• Read-Only
  • Broke the fourth wall
  • Referrals: 135
« Reply #8 on: April 01, 2013, 05:21:59 pm »
We saw the hoff in Panto at Manchester over Christmas. It was hilarious, with loads of old gags about Baywatch and Knight rider!

:cry:
Top-free Equality. Its a right, not a privilege!
http://www.freethenipple.com/

Offline Delta

• Administrator
  • Broke the fourth wall
  • For SCIENCE!
« Reply #9 on: April 01, 2013, 07:34:26 pm »
Haha I thought we had seen enough Hoff on here and that the phase had passed. Please don't bring it back again.  :322
The Hoff is like our mascot, which is why every April 1st is Hoff Appreciation Day. Because we are so obvious that nobody is getting fooled for april.
Please send me a message on the forum before contacting me over IM. For best results, also mention what you want to talk about, I am not much of a smalltalker.

Stuart

« Reply #10 on: April 01, 2013, 07:51:51 pm »

I am so jealous   :63424

Offline Delta

• Administrator
  • Broke the fourth wall
  • For SCIENCE!
« Reply #11 on: April 02, 2013, 12:35:16 am »
OK, HAD is over in the server time zone, I am putting the time machine in reverse now. If any wonkiness persists, let me know. If you have changed the flow of time by writing, quoting or editing posts, you might want to fix any changes to the timeline once we have arrived back in our time.

Edit: We have arrived back in our time. Here are the paradoxes (OK, not really paradoxes, but let us not get into the details of temporal dynamics) you need to watch out for:
teenager/quadragenarian
teen/quad
nudist/old naked wrinkly person
naturist/old naked wrinkly outdoor person
nudism/old naked people scaring the locals
naturism/old naked people outside scaring the locals
and of course the correction of April Fools (again, we are not fooling anyone with something as obvious as this) to Hoff Appreciation (which is what we are celebrating each April 1st).

Offline Baseballfan

• Nude with Towel
  • Referrals: 0
« Reply #12 on: April 05, 2013, 08:11:18 am »
Isn't he  a Legend in Gemany ?

Stuart

« Reply #13 on: April 05, 2013, 09:32:52 am »
Isn't he  a Legend in Gemany ?

He's a legend everywhere.  But not everywhere is as well informed as Germany.

Offline Delta

• Administrator
  • Broke the fourth wall
  • For SCIENCE!
« Reply #14 on: April 05, 2013, 10:04:54 am »
Legend says that during German reunification, he took down the wall with his singing alone. Now he argues to keep the memorial intact. The fates of a unified Germany and the Hoff are linked, yes.