Naturist Resources > Spain

Video guide for Benalantura beach

(1/2) > >>

london26:
Not sure if this has been posted before, but its a nice video guide to benalnatura beach which is an amazing little place near malaga in spain

Times I've been there wasnt a security guard and was no age restrictions on who could visit, were a few families etc so dont think that rule is right

DoozerUK:
Cool! My favourite beach on that coast.
It does get REALLY busy though, which can be a bit annoying if you want some space.

--- Quote from: unite85 on April 05, 2013, 09:02:57 pm ---Times I've been there wasnt a security guard and was no age restrictions on who could visit, were a few families etc so dont think that rule is right
--- End quote ---

Your right ... There's been folk of all ages there everytime I've been and don't recall ever seeing any age limit signs. I think adding the over 18 only to the video gives it seedy overtones, which it certainly isn't. It's a great beach for everyone.

I have seen them politely enforce the nudity rule though, which I think is a great thing IMO.

Danee:
This is an awesome contribution and we thank-you for it! I am moving it to the other section though as it is important! Thanks!

skycladsusy:
Maybe they mean no under 18 unless accompanied by an adult.

Looks like a nice place.

Rockingnature:
 We have a saying here. "Life is tastier on the beach". This is a clear example of it. Lovely beach!   :e4444  :e4444

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version