Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: Running  (Read 3304 times)

Offline nudetrail

• Naturist Superhero
  • Referrals: 0
Re: Running
« Reply #15 on: April 13, 2013, 07:37:21 am »
I like to run after work every day .
nude is natural

Offline funnytannednudist

• Read-Only
  • Shouting it out loud
  • love being free and nude
  • Referrals: 1
« Reply #16 on: April 28, 2013, 06:18:13 am »
Hello Sara
How's the running going and did you manage to get some nice running shoes

Offline TomasV

• Casually Dressed
  • Hi there :) I love the freedom of being natural
« Reply #17 on: May 27, 2013, 12:10:16 pm »
Hey,
I didn't find any topic about running here, so I'd like to start a duscusion.
Pleas write about your experiences.

I run about 8 km every morning, after it I feel much better and fresher. For me it's a great activity.
I never tried to do it nude, I'm not brave enough, but I think it must be great. Have you tried.

Btw what shoes would you advice me to buy to run really comfortable ?

Hi there,

I always hated running, but now we have the thing going on at work which got me really motivated. Even run 20k competition last weekend. Feel wrecked today though. I have found really comfy shoes Nike LunarGlide3, i was told in the shop that they suit people who are not experienced runners. I really like them and can only recommend.

Offline TomasV

• Casually Dressed
  • Hi there :) I love the freedom of being natural
« Reply #18 on: May 27, 2013, 12:12:11 pm »
Sara, you know there are several nudist resorts that host clothing optional 5K runs.  I'm not really sure about your area since you live on the west coast and I live on the east coast.  But I'm sure if you looked around at the calendars for places local to you there would be some runs.  Also since you are 16 that would only work if your parents are down with nudism since all US resorts have a rule about under 18 only with a parent.

Hi,

do you have any concrete info on the nude runs in UK. I would be really interested...

Thanks
T.

jajackel82

« Reply #19 on: June 02, 2013, 12:39:29 am »
Hey guys:

Great topic. I run varying distances weekly. I was up to 9 miles/~14.5 km 2-3 times a week but i am currently in recovery from a stress injury in left foot. I do not run naked because that isn't really acceptable in this part of TExas. Dang.

I run with a really sweet pair of Brooks running shoes. Love them! Favorite brand ever. I also have some great, lightweight running shorts with nice compression short boxers built in.