Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: Rants of a Mad Naked Woman  (Read 6363 times)

Offline Daft

• N Forum Veteran
  • Naturist Superhero
  • Referrals: 2
Rants of a Mad Naked Woman
« on: April 15, 2013, 01:47:35 pm »
Interesting blog about naturism - and from a female perspective: http://rantsofamadnakedwoman.blogspot.co.uk/
A nova geração.

Stuart

Re: Rants of a Mad Naked Woman
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2013, 01:59:27 pm »
Nice find, and I take solace from the fact its not just my website that gets erect penis photos by email.

Offline chrisw91

• Mmmm lasagna
  • N Forum Veteran
  • Naturist Superhero
  • Hey guys, Im Chris. Im 23 and from UK
    • My Coin of the Realm!
« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2013, 03:36:36 pm »
Great find again Daft. Perhaps someone should try and recruit her? She would be great here.
I became aware of my destiny: to belong to the critical minority as opposed to the unquestioning majority.

Offline AElf

• Free range naked Færie Princess
  • Female Chat
  • Naturist Superhero
  • Referrals: 0
« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2013, 10:11:31 am »
Nice find, and I take solace from the fact its not just my website that gets erect penis photos by email.

Just think of them as a "thumbs up."  You guys have such a good website.

"Mankind is a frigid and ashamed creature. If we cannot deal with the basics of nudity then how on earth are we to make it in the world?" Naked Imp

"Don't make me release my flying monkeys" Elphaba Thropp, the Wicked Witch of the West

Offline AElf

• Free range naked Færie Princess
  • Female Chat
  • Naturist Superhero
« Reply #4 on: April 16, 2013, 10:28:32 am »
A very interesting blog from a thoughtful and articulate writer.  I like her!

In particular I was reading her blog for Sunday, 1 July 2012, Too poor to be naked: How accessible are naturism events for young people? in which she makes some very important points for a lot of younger naturists and those who wish they were.  In the end it all comes down to the ridiculous expense of being naked at some commercial venue.  This is what is referred to commodification -- taking something that is absolutely free and a natural right, then forcing people to pay if they wish to enjoy it.  It is all a very good argument for the legalization of simple nudity and the concept of free range naturism.
"Mankind is a frigid and ashamed creature. If we cannot deal with the basics of nudity then how on earth are we to make it in the world?" Naked Imp

"Don't make me release my flying monkeys" Elphaba Thropp, the Wicked Witch of the West

Offline Daft

• N Forum Veteran
  • Naturist Superhero
« Reply #5 on: April 16, 2013, 11:44:01 am »
In particular I was reading her blog for Sunday, 1 July 2012, Too poor to be naked: How accessible are naturism events for young people? in which she makes some very important points for a lot of younger naturists and those who wish they were.  In the end it all comes down to the ridiculous expense of being naked at some commercial venue.  This is what is referred to commodification -- taking something that is absolutely free and a natural right, then forcing people to pay if they wish to enjoy it.  It is all a very good argument for the legalization of simple nudity and the concept of free range naturism.

This blog entry was very good, and specially this paragraph:

Some of them tell me to join the International Naturist Federation (INF) which costs 50 Euros. It doesn't matter that the Euro is at a fluctuating and often lower rate at the moment, it's still extra money. On top of that there are the charges for staying at the hotel/campsite and travel.

I earn £7 per hour and do not have much money to spare. I struggle to even get through the month after rent, bills and food. I have to be very careful with what I spend and do not need to fork out extra to join an organisation that i'm not likely to use in the near future, just to prove that i'm a genuine nudist.

It happens the same here in Brazil, with the official federation strongly advertising and selling these INF memberships. So should I pay to prove that I'm a naturist? I disagree a lot with that. And, in the end, this membership does not prove anything at all, since anyone can buy it.
A nova geração.

Offline Archaewok1

• N Forum Veteran
  • Nude without Towel
« Reply #6 on: April 16, 2013, 01:00:10 pm »
It is a nice blog. It also seems like a real blog for once.

Offline Lowe

• Casually Dressed
« Reply #7 on: April 17, 2013, 06:33:19 am »
It's an excellent site and I have briefly corresponded with the woman who runs it. She gets some iffy weirdoes in her comments, but such is the sad price of success on the internet.

Nude_not_rude

« Reply #8 on: April 17, 2013, 07:32:33 am »
What an excellent blog. She seems so genuine and a real character. Kudos to her.

Westernyelp

« Reply #9 on: April 17, 2013, 02:12:56 pm »
Really interesting and well written blog. nice find. its good to see honest writing like that  :e4444

Offline nudetrail

• Naturist Superhero
« Reply #10 on: April 20, 2013, 10:53:37 am »
 :3145 excellent blog.
nude is natural