Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: whats the diffrence between the cubs and white sox?  (Read 1229 times)

Offline jabber1990

• Nude without Towel
  • Referrals: 1
whats the diffrence between the cubs and white sox?
« on: April 16, 2013, 11:36:17 pm »
I dont follow football so I dont know what the diffrence is, but why would there be 2 teams from the same city that dont even reconise each other as being from the same city, whats the diffrence between the 2?

Offline AElf

• Free range naked Færie Princess
  • Female Chat
  • Naturist Superhero
  • Referrals: 0
Re: whats the diffrence between the cubs and white sox?
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2013, 10:39:27 am »
You're kidding, right?

The White Sox are in the American League;  the Cubs are in the National League.  It is hardly a rarity.  Los Angeles has the Angels (AL) and the Dodgers (NL), New York has the Yankees (AL) and the Mets (NL).  All of these teams play BASEBALL, not football.  But, within the NFL  New York has both the Giants (NFC) and Jets (AFC).
"Mankind is a frigid and ashamed creature. If we cannot deal with the basics of nudity then how on earth are we to make it in the world?" Naked Imp

"Don't make me release my flying monkeys" Elphaba Thropp, the Wicked Witch of the West

Riot.EXE

« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2013, 11:01:43 am »
You're kidding, right?

The White Sox are in the American League;  the Cubs are in the National League.  It is hardly a rarity.  Los Angeles has the Angels (AL) and the Dodgers (NL), New York has the Yankees (AL) and the Mets (NL).  All of these teams play BASEBALL, not football.  But, within the NFL  New York has both the Giants (NFC) and Jets (AFC).

Also, Cubs fans and White Sox fans, as well as the teams themselves, have a VIOLENTLY INTENSE RIVALRY (I live in Chicago-land, so I definitely know...)

fsjm2112

« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2013, 05:23:49 pm »
You're kidding, right?

Also, Cubs fans and White Sox fans, as well as the teams themselves, have a VIOLENTLY INTENSE RIVALRY (I live in Chicago-land, so I definitely know...)

I've experienced this. I am personally a Brewers fan but I also like the Sox. I have been to a few games between the two teams and have witnessed many fights. It's mostly idiots that have had too much to drink but besides that, it is still a higly competitive match between the Northside and Southside.