Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: who would win this race? and who would win this race at these tracks?  (Read 1083 times)

Offline jabber1990

• Nude without Towel
  • Referrals: 1
it there were 5 F1 cars, 5 Indy cars 5 Daytona Prototypes, 5 Gen 6 Sprint Cup Cars, 5 COT (2007-2010 model), 5 Gen 5' Sprint cup Cars (2011-2012 models) 5 Nationwide Cars, and 5 Camping World Trucks on the same track who would win

who would win a 550 Lap race at Martinsville?

a 110 lap race at Laguna Seca?

a 100 lap race at Montreal?

250 Lap race at Michigan?

and just to be fun! Eldora! (yes all 40 on the track at once) or whichever dirt track thats .5 miles or longer

my predictions

Martinsville: the DP1's, I dont know if the F1 cars would surive, I would think they'd crash out really quick, but I could be wrong

Laguna Seca and Montreal: im going with the F1 Car, I have no idea how the others would finish

at Michigan? I have no idea, I would guess the COT

what are the rules? Simple, each series has to have a "tradional' style pit stop, meaning the one most traditional to their rules, and yes, they will use NASCAR caution flag rules (exept for Faux Debris cautions they wont be in the race)

what do you think?

Offline boris

• Nude without Towel
  • Referrals: 1
Re: who would win this race? and who would win this race at these tracks?
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2013, 07:08:39 am »
well i simply don't know.

as i do not really know the types of cars and the tracks except laguna seca and montreal, it is difficult to say who will win.
but i guess on road courses will the f1 cars win.
to my mind the tracks in montreal and laguna are some kind of stop and go.
what about real racetracks like elkhart lake or spa francorchamps. or lemans (24h circuit).

the other two tracks are ovals?
i don't think f1 can succeed on ovals. guess that will be tough between indycars and daytonas.
deutschsprachiges (jugend)forum: board.fkk-web.com