Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: Here is an idea.  (Read 1012 times)

naturallynude

Here is an idea.
« on: April 17, 2013, 04:45:10 pm »
I have seen and read the odd one or two 'Brief History' of or 'No Nonsense' guides to a few subjects. How about one on Naturism. They are only roughly 100 pages and pocket sized. Would anyone do something like this or attempt it. It would be interesting. Otherwise I might have to dust of the typewriter.  Unfortunately my current book on something completely different lies unfinished. Any takers to look into this.

Offline AElf

• Free range naked Færie Princess
  • Female Chat
  • Naturist Superhero
  • Referrals: 0
Re: Here is an idea.
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2013, 04:56:23 pm »
I think this is a good idea, sort of.  Like all ideas the proof of the goodness will come with the execution.

No, not that sort of execution - - - sorry for the segué, I had to do that to forestall Stuart.

To return to the topic, it might be time very well spent for one of our more creative admins (Stuart) to sift through existing posts within the forum and produce some sort of indexed compendium, not exactly along the lines of Naturism for Dummies but a real primer for those seeking real information rather than one-liners.
"Mankind is a frigid and ashamed creature. If we cannot deal with the basics of nudity then how on earth are we to make it in the world?" Naked Imp

"Don't make me release my flying monkeys" Elphaba Thropp, the Wicked Witch of the West