Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: Males vs females  (Read 18927 times)

Offline Rockingnature

• Naturist from Mexico looking to meet nudists/naturists worldwide.
  • Shouting it out loud
  • Greetings from Mexico fellow nudies worldwide!
  • Referrals: 17
Re: Males vs females
« Reply #30 on: January 13, 2014, 08:33:39 pm »

I have notice a bit that this has been a more female naturist friendly site than others. The thing is that, I think (not a fact but a feeling), that they participate more on the female section, rather than the general section of the site. If this accurate, than please by all means girls... Participate more here on the general section. For us men, it is always nice to know how women think, and continue to learn from them.  :smiley:

And yes, I agree that there is too much penis threads already. Wouldn't mind more vagina threads though.  :tongue:  :345678
"Art can never exist without naked beauty displayed." William Blake.

comporta

« Reply #31 on: January 14, 2014, 12:41:22 am »

Great landscape, Karla. I'm jealous!

Totally agree! Reminds me of an amazing day hike in the French Alps I went on with a mate...and by the way, comporta, get your ass to London for that weekend :)
:909 we will see but NO promises

littleangel13

« Reply #32 on: January 15, 2014, 07:27:57 am »
I am sometimes a bit dubious about some (not by any means all) of these new 'Female' members. but I'm sure the mods have it covered. I could be completely wrong though!  :56789
As one of the females you are talking about, I was wondering would you say the same about males joining?? As the name of this thread is after all "Males vs Females.
Or would you rather keep it Males only??

Offline Delta

• Administrator
  • Broke the fourth wall
  • For SCIENCE!
  • Referrals: 3
« Reply #33 on: January 15, 2014, 11:08:44 am »
As one of the females you are talking about, I was wondering would you say the same about males joining?? As the name of this thread is after all "Males vs Females.
Women, or particularly young girls, are a risk group because there have always been more men pretending to be women than women pretending to be men. You would probably not want someone contacting you as a girl your age who wants to share experiences to actually be a 50-year-old man fantasizing about your naked body, would you? That is why we want to get to know our new members before we give them full access, and that is why we are particularly careful about people in your demographic.
Please send me a message on the forum before contacting me over IM. For best results, also mention what you want to talk about, I am not much of a smalltalker.

littleangel13

« Reply #34 on: January 15, 2014, 04:20:49 pm »
Women, or particularly young girls, are a risk group because there have always been more men pretending to be women than women pretending to be men. You would probably not want someone contacting you as a girl your age who wants to share experiences to actually be a 50-year-old man fantasizing about your naked body, would you? That is why we want to get to know our new members before we give them full access, and that is why we are particularly careful afbout people in your demographic.
So is what your saying all females are in your words high risk? Were you treated in the same way when you joined?  If all females are or have been this way it explains why its a male dominated site. Also could you explain why the site is known as International Young Naturists organization, i would just like to know what age YOUNG starts and ends?
Thanks.

Offline Delta

• Administrator
  • Broke the fourth wall
  • For SCIENCE!
  • Referrals: 3
« Reply #35 on: January 15, 2014, 06:18:54 pm »
No, females themselves are not high risk. We have no issue with females, but nevertheless we tend to watch out for members who register as female because there have been several issues in the past with people who registered as female despite not being that. In a way, we trust females more with this policy, that being that we trust women that they do not pretend to be men more easily than we trust men that they do not pretend to be women. Unfortunately, that means that young girls get screened more, not because we find young girls themselves untrustworthy, but because there are people that pretend to be young girls when they are not.

Our target age range is the 14-40 crowd. People over 40 are no longer considered young, whereas catering to people under 14 makes the legalities more difficult, especially regarding parental consent and stuff like that.
Please send me a message on the forum before contacting me over IM. For best results, also mention what you want to talk about, I am not much of a smalltalker.

pvct

« Reply #36 on: January 15, 2014, 07:04:57 pm »
I have the exact same thought as Delta, and maybe as lots of others here. Think about a pervert who come here, pretending he (or she) a young girl or young boy, trying to get hold of the photos or info of others, who knows what would happen next. The admins are working hard to validate all members as they can.

Westernyelp

« Reply #37 on: January 17, 2014, 10:51:34 am »
I am sometimes a bit dubious about some (not by any means all) of these new 'Female' members. but I'm sure the mods have it covered. I could be completely wrong though!  :56789

Not at all. I welcome female members. A 50\50 split would be great. The point I was making is as Delta mentions. Its the fake female accounts I do not welcome. And sometimes it is obvious that the person is not being completely honest about who the are.

Offline tomhere

• N Forum Veteran
  • Nude with Towel
  • Tom & Tash
  • Referrals: 0
« Reply #38 on: February 01, 2014, 11:31:00 pm »
There seems to be a good mix of both f & m, with a lot more teens and 20's around my age. It's reassuring because when I come off here, most other naked hangouts seem older and mainly male for sure.   
Tom & Tash here. We're never bored despite seldom having anything on!

Offline AussieNudieDudie

• Living life au naturale
  • Guy Talk
  • Nude with Towel
  • A nudist passionate about health and fitness
  • Referrals: 0
« Reply #39 on: April 18, 2014, 06:36:12 am »
I'm just glad that there is so many young nudists/naturists around to keep up what others have started. Good on you everyone and keep up the good work
Be Fit, Be Nude