Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: The No Pants Party  (Read 3604 times)

Offline Fitz1980

• Shouting it out loud
  • Referrals: 0
The No Pants Party
« on: May 02, 2013, 01:41:26 pm »
It was not technically a nudist event since the only requirements where that you could not wear pants.  It was an electronic music event (e.g. A Rave) and I attended a similar event from the same promoters a few years ago.  Some guys went in drag, some went in underwear, some wore kilts and some of us went in body paint. Quite a few girls took the opportunity to go topless or even naked.  Given that it wasn't a nudist event it did show how comfortable non-nudists can be with naked people around them.

Offline Fitz1980

• Shouting it out loud
Re: The No Pants Party
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2013, 01:47:52 pm »
Ahh, I totally missed one of the pics I wanted to post.  Ironically this girl was totally OK with having her bottom half exposed and painted, but too shy to take the tape off her nipples or take off the jacket she was barely wearing.

Offline R

• Topless with bottoms
  • Hello everyone!
  • Referrals: 1
« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2013, 02:07:30 pm »
The Idea of the event is awesome, I'd love to go to party like that. But it was allowed only for adults, right?

Zeraf242

« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2013, 02:27:54 pm »
Looked like a cool party.

henriquevii

« Reply #4 on: May 02, 2013, 02:36:57 pm »
 :4345 :e4444 :e4444

Offline Marney

• N Forum Veteran
  • Nude without Towel
  • Nude is most convenient !!!
  • Referrals: 10
« Reply #5 on: May 02, 2013, 03:06:26 pm »
just remembering an very similar event i attended some years ago. However back than it was an GOA Party in the Summer with such a great outddoor area near a FKK Area so of course when the Party resumed some people, including me went down the nude area and enjoyed the warm breeze and the Sun on our bodies and of course jumped into the Water. Certainly nobody got towels  so we rejoined all wet and naked the partycroud and used the Chillout area to get try and stayed naked quite a time in the Sun!

ohhh damn, i absolutely have to find a Party like that again this summer  :3456
May the Force be with you, always !!!

Offline Rockingnature

• Naturist from Mexico looking to meet nudists/naturists worldwide.
  • Shouting it out loud
  • Greetings from Mexico fellow nudies worldwide!
  • Referrals: 17
« Reply #6 on: May 02, 2013, 04:20:52 pm »

Even though it was a no pants party. a non naturist themed, I would like to try out for myself an underwear party, where of course everyone would only be allowed to be in their undies. or even a bottom less party. but this was great and fun from what the pics show. thanks for sharing!   :2345
"Art can never exist without naked beauty displayed." William Blake.

Offline Fitz1980

• Shouting it out loud
« Reply #7 on: May 02, 2013, 07:33:16 pm »
The Idea of the event is awesome, I'd love to go to party like that. But it was allowed only for adults, right?

It was age 18 and up.  There was even one guy who was celebrating his 18th birthday with his older sister.  Made me feel a bit old since I'm 33.

Offline TheSeane

• Shouting it out loud
  • I'm not an ambi-turner.
« Reply #8 on: June 15, 2013, 05:50:54 am »
Elephants and flowers, cute.  Surprised I didn't see some butterflies too  :grin:

I actually just got invited to one of these today from a model I worked with in Austin.  If I can drag someone along I may just go  :Butt Shake:

mikeisnude

« Reply #9 on: June 15, 2013, 01:54:25 pm »
I'd go to one of these in a heartbeat.  what a fantastic way to enjoy a concert  :098

Offline Northman

• Naturist Superhero
« Reply #10 on: June 15, 2013, 01:58:58 pm »
It could be fun to go on one.  :cheesy: If I ever go, it would require a cool body paint.

Offline skycladsusy

• Shouting it out loud
  • BANNED
« Reply #11 on: June 15, 2013, 04:10:01 pm »

Something similar I just read:

No-pants subway rides

Every January, select New Yorkers brave the elements to participate in the No Pants Subway Ride, an event staged by the Improv Everywhere prank collective. Participants board the subway in the middle of winter sans pants, to the amusement of fellow straphangers.

This event presented the Shobha hair-removal salon with a unique opportunity to publicize its services. In January, The Manhattan salon sent a team of pants-free participants to the event in underwear proudly bearing the Shobha name.

Offline TheSeane

• Shouting it out loud
  • I'm not an ambi-turner.
« Reply #12 on: June 18, 2013, 12:28:52 am »

Something similar I just read:

No-pants subway rides

Every January, select New Yorkers brave the elements to participate in the No Pants Subway Ride, an event staged by the Improv Everywhere prank collective. Participants board the subway in the middle of winter sans pants, to the amusement of fellow straphangers.

This event presented the Shobha hair-removal salon with a unique opportunity to publicize its services. In January, The Manhattan salon sent a team of pants-free participants to the event in underwear proudly bearing the Shobha name.

Ha!  Another model from Austin invited me on board to this exact same thing in Dallas but I was already booked that evening :)

Offline seamus

• Topless with bottoms
« Reply #13 on: June 18, 2013, 04:15:09 am »
 The only "Pants Parties" I've heard of have people fully clothed, just without trousers on. This way sounds more fun.