Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: A naked bushwalk, skinny dip and yoga session in the Blue Mountains  (Read 1822 times)

FatCanyoner

Over the last year or two I've started organising nude bushwalks. Initially just with one or two other people, but we're now getting 9 or 10 most times.

The most recent few have also included nude yoga sessions. I've got a friend who teaches yoga and who was really keen to share that in a naturist environment. There was also an IYN member who saw my invite on the forum who came along. It was great using the online world to find real world friends!

May, our yoga instructor, wrote an article about our latest adventure. It's amazing to see it all from someone else's point of view. You can read it, and see the photos, here: http://fatcanyoners.org/2013/04/21/nude-yoga-kanuka-brook/

One of the best things for me was that on this trip an old school friend who has never been nude with other people before came along (she actually told me she doesn't even like being nude when taking a bath!) Despite her own fears she gave it a go and really enjoyed herself. Hopefully she'll take part in more walks in future. Unfortunately it's starting to get a bit cold here in Australia, but I'm looking forward to spring so I can organise a few more nude walks.