Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: N.Y. Apartment Complex Residents Clash Over Bikinis  (Read 2803 times)

Offline King Pizza

• I'm too blessed to be dressed ><N>
  • Shouting it out loud
  • unstressed = undressed; no curse means no clothes
  • Referrals: 7
    • My Linktree
N.Y. Apartment Complex Residents Clash Over Bikinis
« on: May 14, 2013, 01:15:51 pm »
I was browsing on yahoo this morning and I saw this story: http://shine.yahoo.com/healthy-living/n-y--apartment-complex-calls-for-bikini-ban-181640182.html. I can't believe that an NY complex wants people to stop sunbathing, yet the story also mentions how it is legal for women to be top free in the state. It is surprising how people are getting so upset over others wearing bikinis.
John 8:32 Truth=freedom
><> (Christianity) + Naturism = ><N> Christian Naturist
"We must pray for the courage to endure the scorn of the sophisticated world"- Justice A. Scalia
Once we existed in colonies; now, we are free. ><N>
Proud to be an American Conservative Nudist

Offline Archaewok1

• N Forum Veteran
  • Nude without Towel
  • Referrals: 0
Re: N.Y. Apartment Complex Residents Clash Over Bikinis
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2013, 01:44:19 pm »
It's not really the bikinis that are the problem, it's the fact that the half of playground 10 in that area of the housing complex is sometimes taken over by sunbathers when the playground was originally used so that kids could play active sports. You can't really play soccer if you are tripping over people, and people can be hard to notice if they are lying down and you are trying to focus on a ball at that point in time. People want the sunbathers to move somewhere that would be better suited for safely sunbathing.

escape

« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2013, 04:37:08 pm »
It's not really the bikinis that are the problem, it's the fact that the half of playground 10 in that area of the housing complex is sometimes taken over by sunbathers when the playground was originally used so that kids could play active sports. You can't really play soccer if you are tripping over people, and people can be hard to notice if they are lying down and you are trying to focus on a ball at that point in time. People want the sunbathers to move somewhere that would be better suited for safely sunbathing.
Exactly. They don't want people sunbathing there even if they're wearing long sleeved shirts and trousers.

Offline Leah

• Female Chat
  • Shouting it out loud
  • Teach Tolerance
  • Referrals: 1
« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2013, 08:27:21 am »
10 people want to play a sport and 200 want to sunbath - and the sunbathers have to move???
I may be nude but at least my mind is open