Naturist Resources > Blogs, Videos, Articles about Naturism/Nudity

How to Practice Nudity in Your Family

<< < (7/8) > >>

kissane:

--- Quote from: nudetrail on May 18, 2013, 08:15:52 am ---
--- Quote from: nudistmexman on May 17, 2013, 06:56:05 pm ---
 Hopefully, I can do these things if and when I have my own family. I first have to let my gf know that simple and plain nudity is NOT strictly or exclusively for sexual reasons. Great post. thanks for sharing!  :smiley:  :2345

--- End quote ---
:e4444

--- End quote ---

I found that reasoned arguments re the benefits of naturism are one thing, but the experience itself is more about feeling than logic. I always recruit friends to come to nudist camps. Some have been very reticent and came reluctantly, but all have been glad to go back and have become fans. Sometimes it it a war of attrition :)

ukmarcus:

--- Quote from: Waytwofast on May 17, 2013, 06:04:37 pm ---http://www.wikihow.com/Practice-Nudity-in-Your-Family

--- End quote ---

I'll send this to my Mum.

Cle Leftwrite:
Really interesting article, it's nice that it goes over multiple approaches.

luccio:
u all from nude families?

matchrestore:

--- Quote from: luccio on July 06, 2020, 10:03:24 am ---u all from nude families?

--- End quote ---
Some are, some aren't. And there's variations between the two. Some are nude at home, some only on holiday, some don't mind changing or seeing/being seen getting out of the shower, but wouldn't nothing beyond that. I grew up in a nudist family, we were nude around the house sometimes, mostly weekends when we didn't have to leave the house, as well as vacationing at a nude resort near us, or a few trips to further away resorts/beaches.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version