Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: How to Practice Nudity in Your Family  (Read 52080 times)

Offline jenlaw

• Casually Dressed
  • Referrals: 0
Re: How to Practice Nudity in Your Family
« Reply #15 on: August 23, 2013, 05:36:07 pm »
wish i had a family like this. they are not very open probably because we have a lot of guests over

Offline Waytwofast

• N Forum Veteran
  • Nude without Towel
  • Hi, I'm David :)
  • Referrals: 1
« Reply #16 on: August 26, 2013, 12:13:57 am »
Well, I had my family here (Dad, Step-Mom, 2 Sisters and a Bother) and I tried to get them to go to White Tail but, while Dad wanted too, and 1 of the sisters wanted to go, Step-Mom and other brother and sister said NOPE as soon as they found out they had to be nakey...
Fiat Justitia et Pereat Mundus
(Do What's Right, Come What May)

Offline annbirgit

• Topless with bottoms
« Reply #17 on: September 10, 2016, 12:41:22 pm »
I read it (was hard as my language is german) but it was kinda worth while (you say so??). it says many things my parents did in order to educate me an obvisly they did a good job :-)

Offline cp

• Retired Staff
  • Naturist Superhero
« Reply #18 on: October 30, 2016, 05:55:51 pm »
Love the emphasis on starting at an early age. It really is true, kids don't know that nudity is wrong. We input that into their brains as they get older, which is a crying shame.
Agree totally

Offline annbirgit

• Topless with bottoms
« Reply #19 on: November 03, 2016, 07:41:34 am »
Love the emphasis on starting at an early age. It really is true, kids don't know that nudity is wrong. We input that into their brains as they get older, which is a crying shame.

Luckily I never had the idea that nudity could be wrong. Not before I was around being 10 then I realized that some people seemed to have a problem with it, especially regarding nude kids. Some even tried to persuade me to quit nudism and talked bad about my parents

Offline Katlyn315

• Nude without Towel
« Reply #20 on: November 27, 2016, 12:10:14 am »

Luckily I never had the idea that nudity could be wrong. Not before I was around being 10 then I realized that some people seemed to have a problem with it, especially regarding nude kids. Some even tried to persuade me to quit nudism and talked bad about my parents

It is sad that someone would try to persuade you and talk bad about your parents to get you to change, They wanted you to be like them "normal".  Don't let anyone tell you, you are not normal. Don't let anyone tell you, being nude is wrong, dirty, sinful. It is perfectly normal to want to be nude.  I started around age 10 or 11. It's was something I felt comfortable with. I wish I had been more open at that age, as you are. I admit there were times, when it wasn't easy. Like going to friends house to swim, and wanting to strip down to swim, but I didn't thinking I'd be the only the one and out of place. Enjoy being nude . Enjoy just being you.       
                                                                              Katlyn

Offline tkh

• I hope to get in contact with other young naturists
  • Nude with Towel
  • Hope to get in contact with other young naturists.
« Reply #21 on: November 27, 2016, 06:57:46 am »
in Germany we've a huge problem: seeing someone naked - excluding obviously places where to be naked officially like showers, nudist beaches,... - is directly connected to sexuality. Seeing girls or women naked is just a much bigger problem. In the last few years we have had a couple of cases, where girls and women had been accussing unguilty men of having them forced to send the nudist pics or of having raped them. From time to time also female students are accussing male professors of having them forced to do some sexual things, especially short before a test or when they not passed a test. And I think also, that a boy or man asking women here in this forum to send him or to publicing pics would be seen as a pervert.
And a nude boy, from which you can see his genitals, would be seen as normal until he reached a certain age, but when reached 10 or eleven more and more it would be seen as a sexual harassment, also if it isn't.
It is normal that families will protect their members and so it has been decided in the last years, not to educate children to nudeness. That is a blame for the european and american way of life, because we established a  system of freedom, where everyone can say all what he/she thinks, where many things can be done, also things like BDSM, which can be looking more pervert than a nude boy or a nude girl.
Naturism and being naked are a human`s rights and a human`s nature.

Offline Katlyn315

• Nude without Towel
« Reply #22 on: November 27, 2016, 02:08:12 pm »
in Germany we've a huge problem: seeing someone naked - excluding obviously places where to be naked officially like showers, nudist beaches,... - is directly connected to sexuality. Seeing girls or women naked is just a much bigger problem. In the last few years we have had a couple of cases, where girls and women had been accussing unguilty men of having them forced to send the nudist pics or of having raped them. From time to time also female students are accussing male professors of having them forced to do some sexual things, especially short before a test or when they not passed a test. And I think also, that a boy or man asking women here in this forum to send him or to publicing pics would be seen as a pervert.
And a nude boy, from which you can see his genitals, would be seen as normal until he reached a certain age, but when reached 10 or eleven more and more it would be seen as a sexual harassment, also if it isn't.
It is normal that families will protect their members and so it has been decided in the last years, not to educate children to nudeness. That is a blame for the european and american way of life, because we established a  system of freedom, where everyone can say all what he/she thinks, where many things can be done, also things like BDSM, which can be looking more pervert than a nude boy or a nude girl.

You hit a number of points. I feel it is our goal to get rid of stereotype the nudity equals sex. Yes there are perverts out there. Yes they are out there just to see pics of nude boys and girls. But keep in mind, these are same people  who look at children and take pics  when they have clothes on too. When someone asks for a pic of you regardless of age, could be red flag. If I want to share a pic, that's my choice. Now I have chosen to raise my children, with in nude home and lifestyle. We want them to respect to their bodies. We want to take away the secret notion, wants under those clothes. It's really no secret, so why hide it. I could on and on.

All the things and stories you mentioned, were of people who were not nudist. Could they happen to naturists? Yes they could, but why would someone get a turn on asking for nude pics, if everyone was nude all the time. It sort of defuses the issue.

There is so positive we can talk about being nude. Focusing on negatives just lets those righteous people to say look.... we were right.

Offline cp

• Retired Staff
  • Naturist Superhero
« Reply #23 on: November 27, 2016, 04:29:22 pm »

You hit a number of points. I feel it is our goal to get rid of stereotype the nudity equals sex. Yes there are perverts out there. Yes they are out there just to see pics of nude boys and girls. But keep in mind, these are same people  who look at children and take pics  when they have clothes on too. When someone asks for a pic of you regardless of age, could be red flag. If I want to share a pic, that's my choice. Now I have chosen to raise my children, with in nude home and lifestyle. We want them to respect to their bodies. We want to take away the secret notion, wants under those clothes. It's really no secret, so why hide it. I could on and on.

All the things and stories you mentioned, were of people who were not nudist. Could they happen to naturists? Yes they could, but why would someone get a turn on asking for nude pics, if everyone was nude all the time. It sort of defuses the issue.

There is so positive we can talk about being nude. Focusing on negatives just lets those righteous people to say look.... we were right.
:like makes a lot of sense, good reply...

Offline annbirgit

• Topless with bottoms
« Reply #24 on: December 01, 2016, 01:30:29 pm »

Uh I am not sure if that is so in Germany (I live there with my parents) I have not heard about it are you sure? It would be bad but i don't think it's so

Offline Danee

• Read-Only
  • Broke the fourth wall
  • Referrals: 135
« Reply #25 on: February 17, 2017, 08:25:14 pm »
Top-free Equality. Its a right, not a privilege!
http://www.freethenipple.com/

Offline Jrome

• Topless with bottoms
« Reply #26 on: March 17, 2017, 02:13:38 pm »
I don't have parental experience yet, but believe it is important ( and perhaps difficult) to stress at a young age that sexuality and nudity are very different. I am in my twenties and can keep sex thoughts out of my pleasure of being naked with female friends, but I don't think I could have done that as a teenager. The ability to do that would have required discussions of and experiences with nudity in the right context, under the right circumstances and at a younger age. None of that happened in our strict Christian home. I will raise my family with Christian ethics and an appreciation for the beauty and naturalism of nude bodies.
Sometimes nothing can be a real cool hand...

Offline Danee

• Read-Only
  • Broke the fourth wall
  • Referrals: 135
« Reply #27 on: March 17, 2017, 02:43:54 pm »

I don't have parental experience yet, but believe it is important ( and perhaps difficult) to stress at a young age that sexuality and nudity are very different.

Not with the training and education that is available, no.  They are two different things and can be easily explained by educating the examples of each.

I am a pure example of that.  Raised with understanding of FKK beliefs and philosophy, yet, had a normal understanding of sexuality too. Quite different.

I am in my twenties and can keep sex thoughts out of my pleasure of being naked with female friends, but I don't think I could have done that as a teenager.

I bet you could, as positive imagery in our galleries shows.  This boy from our galleries is not aroused.  Yet, we know he can be.  Big difference and one gets that difference as one becomes educated and further, experiences it.

The ability to do that would have required discussions of and experiences with nudity in the right context, under the right circumstances and at a younger age.

Perfect.

None of that happened in our strict Christian home. I will raise my family with Christian ethics and an appreciation for the beauty and naturalism of nude bodies.

I was raised with Christian faith and have it still.  They are not in contradiction.  No L in naturism by the way.   :love2
Top-free Equality. Its a right, not a privilege!
http://www.freethenipple.com/

Offline Jrome

• Topless with bottoms
« Reply #28 on: April 19, 2017, 02:02:43 am »
I do not yet have a family, but there is some good advise in the article to follow when I do.  I regret that my parents did not consider the facts presented when I was being raised.
Sometimes nothing can be a real cool hand...

Offline SnowIOM

• Casually Dressed
  • Don’t be shamed of you
« Reply #29 on: September 03, 2017, 09:52:36 am »
My family has always been nude and we been doing what was in that article without knowing it, don’t see it as being in a lifestyle its just how we are, thanks for the article to read.