Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: 2013 Memorial Cup (Junior Hockey)  (Read 1237 times)

Offline Naturalguy87

• Shouting it out loud
  • Can't PM cuz of a banned member lol
  • Referrals: 10
2013 Memorial Cup (Junior Hockey)
« on: May 22, 2013, 05:31:25 pm »
Any other hockey fans in here?

Just wanted to say GO HAWKS!!!  I watched them win the Cup back in 1998 with my family...even tho I was 11 at the time, still many fond memories.  They haven't won it since, would love to see them get another championship.

FYI I'm referring to the Portland Winterhawks junior hockey team, not the NHL's Blackhawks....although I am rooting for them as well!   :2345

Offline joehamm

• live life to the fullest and enjoy
  • Casually Dressed
  • new to elpaso area
  • Referrals: 0
Re: 2013 Memorial Cup (Junior Hockey)
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2013, 06:52:05 am »
i am a huge fan myself i played in high school and in club teams now i in fact have been to a winter hawks game before back in 2009 it was pretty good game but i have to fav team the black hawks and the Hurricanes which may be in fact may fav but idk. do you have a fav NHL team?

fsjm2112

Re: 2013 Memorial Cup (Junior Hockey)
« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2013, 02:42:01 am »
Lol I missed the Junior Hockey thing and read about the Hawks winning in 1998.. Was about to leave a post with a lot of stats written out. Good thing I kept reading.

Not really a Junior Hockey fan but a Hockey fan in general. Ill watch junior hockey if it's on TV but I wont go so far as picking a favorite team.