Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: Camping Croatia!  (Read 4916 times)

Offline Danee

• Read-Only
  • Broke the fourth wall
  • Referrals: 135
Camping Croatia!
« on: June 04, 2013, 02:06:21 am »
http://issuu.com/croatia.hr/docs/camping-croatia-2013-en

It is a paradise for the experience of real outdoor naturism for all ages.  Great pub!

Top-free Equality. Its a right, not a privilege!
http://www.freethenipple.com/

Offline nudetrail

• Naturist Superhero
  • Referrals: 0
Re: Camping Croatia!
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2013, 04:31:01 am »
hope to pay Europe a visit some day.
nude is natural

Offline Ed

• N Forum Veteran
  • Shouting it out loud
  • Referrals: 1
« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2013, 08:03:21 am »
I'm off back to Croatia for five days in less than a fortnight - went last year with my girlfriend, and when we were thinking where to go this year we couldn't come up with anywhere to beat it, so we're going to cover some of the places we missed first time. Ridiculously excited :D

elnudio

« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2013, 11:06:13 pm »
How do you rate Croatia for naturism Ed? I booked a flight to Dubrovnik (Game of Thrones aparently flimed here) for next month back in December but due to a mess up with my employer I have been forced to cancel the trip now.

It's only a matter of time before I make the trip to Croatia, so reading your comment here seems quite reassuring that its worth looking into again.

Offline Ed

• N Forum Veteran
  • Shouting it out loud
« Reply #4 on: July 22, 2013, 05:21:17 pm »
It's great. Lokrum beach is a five minute boat ride from the old town harbour - it's all rock flats so it's easy to find a spot to lie down. The sea's gorgeous, very warm and clear, and there are high cliffs you can go jumping off (but if you go off the highest ones, make sure you hit straight or you'll bust a rib like I did :P). Also, there are wild peacocks that may come and say hi! On the mainland, if you walk around the Lapad Peninsula and through the campsite, there's a nude beach called Cava. We almost didn't find it the first time, as it's not always signposted, but you keep going past the main beach (Copacabana) and then take another right, which leads you down to Cava beach. The near half is clothed, but once you hop across the big rock with 'FKK' painted on it in big red letters, you're good to go. It's warm enough to sleep on the beach, and Cava is a lovely spot to sit and watch the sun go down behind the Elafiti Islands.

Other than that, I've been to Split, Hvar (Jelsa, Stari Grad and Hvar Town), Sibenik, Trogir (although only for a day), and Zlarin. Got plenty more places to explore yet, too! Let me know if you're planning to go to any of them and I'll see if I can tell you anything useful :)

elnudio

« Reply #5 on: July 22, 2013, 05:33:43 pm »
Thanks for the great reply.  I actually would love to go next summer, it all really depends on whether I do go to USA(and/or)Canada trip next summer.

I found when reading more about naturism in Croatia that Split and further north was great for resorts as well as beaches. I quite like the idea of camping nude and spending a considerable amount of my time clothes free when on my holiday.  So if you have any suggestions on places to go that may accomodate that I'd really love to hear them.

Offline Ed

• N Forum Veteran
  • Shouting it out loud
« Reply #6 on: July 23, 2013, 04:56:32 pm »
Well, Koversada's the famous one but I've not been. The first time we went to Hvar, my girlfriend and I stayed in Jelsa - the nearest other town was Vrboska, and there's a nude campsite there with its own beach. We didn't stay at the campsite, although it looked good, but you can just hop over the wall onto the beach from the main section, which we did. There was a decent mix of ages at the campsite and on the beach, and in the bay a few hundred metres out is the island of Zečevo, which is a tiny nude island. You can hire kayaks or windsurfing boards on the main beach right next to the wall, which make it easy to reach the island, or you could swim if you're a strong swimmer - there aren't really any current or tides to speak of. You should obviously think long and hard before doing any deepwater swimming, though!

Also, every beach is great for skindiving :)

Lastly, you can hire bikes from most towns. We hired bikes in Jelsa and cycled through Vrboska, across the Stari Grad plain (oldest continuously-farmed land on the planet, evidence of organised agriculture dates back to the Neolithic) into Stari Grad itself. While we were cycling through the plain (across the back roads through the actual UNESO Heritage bit) we didn't see another person, so you could probably go for a nude bike ride through the plains without any problems. Hopping off the beaten track for a picnic wouldn't be a problem either :)

elnudio

« Reply #7 on: July 23, 2013, 05:02:39 pm »
Great advice Ed. I'll definitely look into this again.  Croatia is very high up on my list of holiday destinations, and because I had to postpone this years holiday it is hard not to consider it for next summer...especially with it also being a cheap place to fly to.

Offline Ed

• N Forum Veteran
  • Shouting it out loud
« Reply #8 on: July 24, 2013, 06:12:27 pm »
To be honest, if I ever win the lottery (unlikely until I start buying tickets, and even then only marginally less unlikely), Croatia's where I'd retire to :P

Flights are cheap, accommodation is cheap, transport is cheap, food is cheap (and delicious), weather's fantastic, scenery is incredible, people are very friendly. Can't recommend it highly enough :)

elnudio

« Reply #9 on: July 24, 2013, 06:22:05 pm »
If everything is cheap, why would you need to win the lottery?  :cheesy:

Offline Ed

• N Forum Veteran
  • Shouting it out loud
« Reply #10 on: July 25, 2013, 05:31:48 pm »
Because I want a massive boat :P

Offline ToneBender

• Read-Only
  • Naturist Superhero
« Reply #11 on: July 26, 2013, 02:20:22 am »
Because I want a massive boat :P

:e2w

fsjm2112

« Reply #12 on: July 26, 2013, 09:45:30 pm »
Looks beautiful! Not really what I thought Croatia looked like but I'll add it to places I want to travel.

Offline mars1692

• Guy Talk
  • Nude with Towel
« Reply #13 on: December 15, 2013, 06:40:18 pm »
Hmm... maybe I should go over there next summer.

Offline bunnyrabbit

• <3
  • N Forum Veteran
  • Nude without Towel
« Reply #14 on: December 17, 2013, 12:54:39 pm »
just keep in mind that Dubrovnik is the most expensive place to be in croatia... ;)