Naturist Resources > Magazines

Camping Croatia!

(1/5) > >>

Danee:
http://issuu.com/croatia.hr/docs/camping-croatia-2013-en

It is a paradise for the experience of real outdoor naturism for all ages.  Great pub!

nudetrail:
hope to pay Europe a visit some day.

Ed:
I'm off back to Croatia for five days in less than a fortnight - went last year with my girlfriend, and when we were thinking where to go this year we couldn't come up with anywhere to beat it, so we're going to cover some of the places we missed first time. Ridiculously excited :D

elnudio:
How do you rate Croatia for naturism Ed? I booked a flight to Dubrovnik (Game of Thrones aparently flimed here) for next month back in December but due to a mess up with my employer I have been forced to cancel the trip now.

It's only a matter of time before I make the trip to Croatia, so reading your comment here seems quite reassuring that its worth looking into again.

Ed:
It's great. Lokrum beach is a five minute boat ride from the old town harbour - it's all rock flats so it's easy to find a spot to lie down. The sea's gorgeous, very warm and clear, and there are high cliffs you can go jumping off (but if you go off the highest ones, make sure you hit straight or you'll bust a rib like I did :P). Also, there are wild peacocks that may come and say hi! On the mainland, if you walk around the Lapad Peninsula and through the campsite, there's a nude beach called Cava. We almost didn't find it the first time, as it's not always signposted, but you keep going past the main beach (Copacabana) and then take another right, which leads you down to Cava beach. The near half is clothed, but once you hop across the big rock with 'FKK' painted on it in big red letters, you're good to go. It's warm enough to sleep on the beach, and Cava is a lovely spot to sit and watch the sun go down behind the Elafiti Islands.

Other than that, I've been to Split, Hvar (Jelsa, Stari Grad and Hvar Town), Sibenik, Trogir (although only for a day), and Zlarin. Got plenty more places to explore yet, too! Let me know if you're planning to go to any of them and I'll see if I can tell you anything useful :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version