Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: Family Nudism From Growing Up Nudist To Raising Kids  (Read 8445 times)

Offline Waytwofast

• N Forum Veteran
  • Nude without Towel
  • Hi, I'm David :)
  • Referrals: 1
Family Nudism From Growing Up Nudist To Raising Kids
« on: June 14, 2013, 07:59:56 pm »
http://nudistnaturistamerica.org/family-nudism

Family Nudism – Nudism is a way of life, a philosophy for some. It’s not about stripping out of one’s clothes to be an exhibitionist. It is about personal freedom and acceptance of the human body in all its forms and beauty. I grew up in a home that supported nudism. It was only natural that my husband and I also practice family nudism. When in private, we and our children refrain from wearing clothing in our house and secluded garden. We’ve chosen a location that is away from others, allowing us to express ourselves in our own way. Nudism is one form of expression for us. Just as others choose certain clothing to wear, we simply choose to wear none.

Our young kids, ages four and six, have complete acceptance of their bodies. They know the proper names for their anatomy and use them accordingly. There is no fear or embarrassment about seeing a person without clothes. My husband and I often speak about how beautiful our children are. Nudity in many ways has brought us all closer together.

As a family, we respect the rights and wishes of others as well as most social norms. If company comes to call, such as other children from schools, or when we go out in public, everyone is clothed. However, as soon as privacy is restored, we are all quick to shed any covering. There’s nothing like the sensation of the fresh air and warmth of the sun on the unadorned body. None of us are uncomfortable in the least. There is nothing sexual about being a naturist. We simply enjoy being nude and believe that there is nothing wrong with being in our natural state as we go about our daily lives.

Both my husband and I grew up with family nudism from day one. Our families used to gather for special functions. From a young age, we were exposed to each other and became accustomed to seeing each other’s naked bodies. There was no sense of taboo or the feeling that something was being hidden. As we grew older, my husband and I were ready to explore each other in a responsible way. As our children mature, we wish to teach them the same values. Denial of the human body will not be a problem in our family. One day, they will grow up and find partners of their own. We can only hope that they will find others who will accept their bodies and will live in complete acceptance of their natural state.

Fiat Justitia et Pereat Mundus
(Do What's Right, Come What May)

Nudielad

Re: Family Nudism From Growing Up Nudist To Raising Kids
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2013, 08:14:59 pm »
What a great article. This is how children should be raised I think, having no fear of the natural human body  :laugh:

Offline Waytwofast

• N Forum Veteran
  • Nude without Towel
  • Hi, I'm David :)
  • Referrals: 1
« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2013, 03:47:17 am »
 :3145
Fiat Justitia et Pereat Mundus
(Do What's Right, Come What May)

Offline Northman

• Naturist Superhero
  • Referrals: 0
« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2013, 07:43:25 am »
 :e4444

Offline The Streaker

• N Forum Veteran
  • Nude with Towel
  • Referrals: 0
« Reply #4 on: June 18, 2013, 05:10:26 pm »
 :e4444 Nice to know there are future nudists being raised out there!
"I'm just trying to be me. Whoever that is."