Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: Moira Johnston  (Read 2967 times)

N.M.S.

Moira Johnston
« on: June 15, 2013, 08:44:58 pm »
Read an article on the forum a few days ago about Moira Johnston and I found some videos of her. The first is an interview. Make sure you have your speakers turned up though because it can be hard to hear what she is saying. Not nearly as good as the interview in the post about her being in philly though. The second is of her walking the streets of New York and talking about herself personally and goes into detail about her life and why she does the things she does.

Offline chrisw91

• Mmmm lasagna
  • N Forum Veteran
  • Naturist Superhero
  • Hey guys, Im Chris. Im 23 and from UK
  • Referrals: 2
    • My Coin of the Realm!
Re: Moira Johnston
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2013, 01:43:52 pm »
Cool videos. It was great watching the different reactions from other people in the second video.
I became aware of my destiny: to belong to the critical minority as opposed to the unquestioning majority.

N.M.S.

« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2013, 07:45:51 pm »
Cool videos. It was great watching the different reactions from other people in the second video.

Haha. Some of their reactions were quite priceless. So many people glanced over in surprise, which I found amusing.

Offline Nature Boy

• N Forum Veteran
  • Nude without Towel
  • Be the Leaf
  • Referrals: 0
« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2013, 04:37:13 pm »
I like her, cool videos!
I think that Naturism is really about learning from Nature, personal Nature, other peoples Natures, lifestyle Natures, and of course, Nature it's self. :) ^^ <3